• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i am out :(...

miel

Married to an amazing guy
Reaction score
well the Bitch is here :cry:

guys this is it ....i refuse ...this the last time at let her in at my door this cycle she is going to have to go somewhere else ...she can't keep showing at my door!!! i refuse!!!

no more AF ...I WANT MY :bfp:!!!

CD1 today for me :(....

I'm so sorry!!:hugs: You tell her she better stay the heck away from my place too! She is not welcome here either!!!! Tell her don't make me take out a restraining order against her!! :rofl:

Oh no! That really bites. I am so sorry! Hugs to you. Maybe this means you are destined to have a 4th of July baby? I hope next month is it for you!! :hugs:

i am sorry to hear that.... but as my mom always says... everything happens for a reason! whne its meant to be itll happen! (im telling you this but yet im not heeding my own advice haha) :rofl:

Oh booo!!! :cry: I'm sorry hun. BIG :hugs:
What you need is a 'Damn it Doll' my oldest nephew used to have one. Its a doll strictly for beating on and screaming "DAMN IT!"
Hope you feel better soon.
P

When you want to kick the desk or
throw the phone and shout.
Here's a little dammit doll
you cannot do without.
Just grasp it firmly by the legs,
and find a place to slam it.
And as you whack it's stuffing out,
yell, "dammit, dammit, dammit!"

There's actually instructions on how to make at www.craftbits.com

With love hun. Hope this made you smile.
P

Attachments

• Damnit doll.jpg
    Damnit doll.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 4
oh miel...so sry hun... but like u said ur not guna let the crappy witch get u again.... think positive and keep ur hopes high hun as u WILL get there :)

superp123
love it !! want one of these...dont think it wud last very long tho :( lol

oh dammit hun I'm so sorry that stupid b**** got you :( :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Damnet!! Well here's to July babies all around!! :hug:

:cry::cry::cry: Im sorry cycle bud:cry::cry::cry: we were so close to getting you that :bfp:... but i agree she is not welcome around here anymore...

Here is to your July 2009 baby hun:hug::hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"