I am overwhelmed with love!!

rice.baby

First Trimester!
Reaction score
I just can't stop smiling and thinking about how much I already love my baby, its soo overwhelming and awesome!! :cloud9:

Anyone else the same? :blush:

Im with you - cant stop imagining what he or she will look like / sound like / smell like - wondering how i will fell - what breastfeeding will be like - so much fun to look forward to. xx

Yeah, I mean, I'm scared, but the love is already there and I can't help it but I always smile!

It will be wonderful - have a read of the birth stories - they are 90% amazing wonderful (albeit a bit sore!) experiences. Its all good :)

100% it in complete awe already!!x

yeah im feeling like i want to start my new life as a mummy now! altho im totally not ready and stuff, but i feel like this little thing wants me and needs me more than anyone in the world ever has!! i cant wait!

The pain is worth it 200% , best thing ever being a mummy, congrats ladies :) xx

Are any of you secretly hoping for a specific sex?
I am hoping for a boy but a girl would be just as lovely. :)

i used to always want a baby girl when i had kids, but since iv known ive been pregnant i keep thinking about boys! i think because i know the chance of a boy is more probable, but either way i think .... a girl would be nice tho! hehe,

Gosh, I am so in love with my little one, lol. Its all I think about most of the time ... as for the sex of the baby; I kind of want a girl, but OH wants a boy TERRIBLY. So, I am kind of hoping he gets his boy ... as long as in a couple years I get my girl. Lol.

completely in love, especially since I saw LO today moving around :)
If I could chose then I would like a girl too, but it doesn't matter. I'm sure I saw some balls today when they measured the thigh bone, but then when they went back later in the scan I didnt really see it, so still no clue, but I feel like it's prob a boy

I'm also totally besotted already and so is OH :) We're kinda hoping for a boy as I have a daughter from a previous relationship already and OH would like to be able to carry on his family name as this is gonna be his only child :hug:

Oh my goodness, yes! I find hubby and I catching eachother's eye and grinning like fools! I don't think I've ever felt this excited!

I definitely feel so in love :cloud9:

As for the sex, all DH and I want is a healthy little baby...I can honestly say that the sex is the last thing I care about.

im worried to get too close to my baby as i havent had a scan yet and dont want to be disappointed i anything goes wrong. I AM SURE , that after my scan I will be completely smitten....

It really is the greatest thing you'll ever experience! So amazing to think this little thing that you love so much has been growing inside you for 9 months, and is going to love you just as much as you live it! Fabulous. Magical, even!

Yep.

It's totally magnified everything I see in hubby too. I keep looking at little things he does, and I know our little one will have his little habits and faces ;)

And that is mind blowing!

I'd really love a girl, especially for the daddy's girl aspect. Hubby is a musician, calm, creative, thoughtful. I'm not sure what it would be like if we had a little boy who wanted to blow up soldiers and play footballl haha ;D

Now I've said that, he'd probably end up waging wars with a very stupid looking mummy doing commando rolls across the garden :rofl:

Even then, writing mummy... that's the bit that hasn't sunk in yet. I feel motherly to my baby already, but in a way like I'm just looking after it. I don't feel like I'm a real mummy yet in the eyes of the big world.

Funny eh.

I feel like that also and im only 2 months prego. its crazy to think that i have something so special growing inside of me :) all the time im wondering will she look like me or her father .. or a bit of both? its just so crazy! rice baby you have any messanger?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->