I Am Paranoid

CatchBabyDust

Mom(by Gods grace)preg#2
Reaction score
This pregnancy I've noticed I am much more paranoid about everything !!! What I eat and how I move (eventhough with a three year old bless her heart I bend over and tend to move a lot more than first pregnancy).. I am also paranoid about everything I smell and everything scares me of birth defects and I'm even terrified of my folic acid not being absorbed enough because this time around my dr also put me on dyprogesterone and baby aspirin and I am soooo paranoid about these !! I don't know how to stop from stressing .. I am religious and so I always say it's all in gods hands and I calm for a while but then I start worrying about other things ...

And as I said i have been bending over a lot because of my daily activities like cleaning and helping DD with dressing up and etc

In short I am as paranoid as I could be and it's driving me crazy! Please tell me I'm not the only one

You're not the only one, I am the same I even wash my face wash off as quickly as possible...

This is my fifth, and the paranoia no longer exists. I have been through some crazy experiences and had a bunch of perfect pregnancies through them. But my OH would tell you - laughing the whole time - about how crazy paranoid I was with my first few pregnancies. I was a mess. But it's gonna be just fine. We only worry because we love our babies, and the lack of knowing and being able to see that our babies are growing and happy is terrifying. That's okay, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->