I am pregnant with baby number 5!

bluecathy1978

Mum to 6 kids & 2 angels
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I am here again. Completely in shock. Wasn't trying for another baby. We have only had sex once since my daugther was born in April but it was unprotected so I guess I am totally to blame.

Feeling really guilty because I know what people will say in my family. I love babies and love being pregnant but never did I expect I would be a mum of 5.

I was about to start job hunting as when my daughter is 1 in April my Tax credits will drop dramatically and the company I used to work for went into liquidation when I was on maternity leave. My boss asked me to write to him saying that I wasn't going to return after my maternity leave which I had mentioned but hadnt 100% decided. He is trying to prevent me from claiming redundancy I think but he still owed me money from my maternity leave anyway but that is a different story!

I really want to feel possitive as each baby is a blessing and I know how many people struggle to get pregnant and here I am. My husband only has to look at me and wham! He is definately having the snip now :(

Going to have to check what benefits we can get now as we are going to struggle a bit financially and I really didnt want to go down that route hence job hunting.

I am sure I will feel better once it has sunk in and I start blossoming. I love my family so much and I now have a bump to love too xxx

aww congrats its so exciting this is my baby number 5 but my 4th pregnancy h&h 9 months xx

My husband only has to look at me and wham! He is definately having the snip now :(
:haha: :rofl:

Congrats on your BFP. I'm onto my fourth, (and I am only 26!) and I was a bit shocked it happened so quickly (my daughter turned one two weeks ago). We live in a two-bed flat at the mo, so its a bit of a squeeze, and I recently gave up work to go get my law degree....had to rethink that!! So I feel your pain, but I'm sure you just need to get over the shock.

My hubby has been told he's on the snip after this one, but he is a bit traumatised at the thought.....told him its either that or a DIY one from me while he is sleeping :sleep:

ETA - Try entitledto.co.uk for benefits advice :)

Hello hun, Congratulations!
You have no reason to feel guilty :)
I am pregnant with #4 and as im 24 years old i do worry that people think im mad, but like you, i LOVE being pregnant and i adore my children!! They are my world and i do everything i can to make sure they are happy and well looked after! Im very proud of myself and my children and as long as you are happy then you have absolutely no reason to feel guilty!
I hope evertthing goes smoothly for you! And im sure you'll be fine financially, everyone worries, its natural :) xxx

This is my 5th pregnancy but will be my 4th child. I don't even give a thought to what other people might think as this is my life and my child. My kids are well looked after and provided with more than they need so it's really no one else's business. I grew up in a house with 5 kids and it was fun always having lots of people around.

Your little blessing apparently was ready to be part of your family.....so enjoy!!!

I wish you all a very healthy and happy remainder to your pregnancies!!!!

take no notice of people I am preg with my 6th and I have the dont you have a tv , dont you get out , are you mad and more and more. Like you I love kids but people think I oly get preg to have a girl as my other 5 are boys. Dont get me wrong I would kill for a girl but dont get preg just to get a girl

take no notice of people I am preg with my 6th and I have the dont you have a tv , dont you get out , are you mad and more and more. Like you I love kids but people think I oly get preg to have a girl as my other 5 are boys. Dont get me wrong I would kill for a girl but dont get preg just to get a girl

I think I will stop once I get a boy, or at number 5!! (if my surgeon allows me another section as I am not able to birth naturally :()

I have 3 boys and would love to have a girl as well but wouldn't change a single one of my boys and if this baby is a boy too.....that's awesome as long as he's healthy. However, I am sure that baby #4 is all for me. My mind and body have taken on the last pregnancy they can handle....I'm just sure of it!!!!

Good Luck to all of you ladies. Big families are awesome!!!

I know I am not in the same exact boat as you but I am preg with number two at 22 years old. My daughter is 2 1/2 and baby is due a month after her bday. I also worry about what people say my fiancé has a decent paying job but I work min wage while going to school. Just thinking about financial situation scares me. He's not worried one bit tho. But remember everything happens for a reason and god will never give you more than you can handle. Good luck

Guess this baby wasn't meant to be as I had a mc on tuesday :( Feeling a bit better now. Got to go to the hospital on wednesday just to make sure I have physically recovered. We will try again as soon as I am feeling ready so I will be back soon hopefully xx

Im so sorry about your loss xx

I am pregnant with baby #5 and my last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"