I am really getting nervous now

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by srm0421, Oct 8, 2008.

1. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I am getting really confused and scared right now because I do not know what is going on. I am 13 DPO and my usual is 11 so i should have started yesterday. I had my temps drop but no :witch: my CP is low but really closed and soft. My temps were low again today but I took a test and got :bfn:. I have looked up similar things and the only thing I can find is that a woman got low temps on 12 DPO, 13 DPO, and 14 DPO but she got a :bfp: on 13 DPO. She went in on 14 DPO for blood work and her levels were only 22. Long story short levels did not double correctly and progesterone was low she wound up having an eptopic pregnancy. I have never ever ever had low temps and not started and do not know what is going on. I have accepted that I am not pregnant and am impatiently waiting for the :witch: to show but this is all driving me crazy. Has anyone ever had this happen or heard about it happening any information would be nice so I do not go crazy thinking I am alone.

2. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

I have had my temps drop and AF showed up a week late. And like I said I even skipped a whole month in July for no reason. But good luck girly hope everything works out for the best

3. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

Thanks this is all just new for me and I do not know if it is because of this being my first month charting after having a baby ,coming off BCPs, getting older or all three. I just want some answers dang it is that so much to ask for? I think not!!!

4. acowart

acowart Its a BOY

In all of this drama and body changes.. enjoy your son, and when the time comes the time comes dont stress about it b/c if you do your AF will never show and only make things worse. Take it day by day and things will look up for you.

5. honey08

honey08 mum2two boys/2mc

i agree , just take each day as it cums, and b4 uknow it u b aving a good bfp :)

6. srm0421

srm0421 Mom & PG

I know, I have already accepted that I am not pregnant. Fine, I can handle that. I just really want to know what is going on. If my temps stay low and AF does not show I am going to the doctors to figure out why AF did not show. Thanks for the kind words. Having so much information on the internet I get kind of carried away with what could be wrong with me and it is always the worst thing ever. I am going to relax and wait for it to come to me. (TMI warning) I told DH this morning that my period is stuck and I needed it to be knocked down. He obliged pretty willingly but nothing happened. :rofl: He said he would be happy to try again later on tonight (I bet he is!!)