i am really worrying

annie1

mother of 1
Reaction score
my oh seems to have a temp and a cold and feeling dizzy what if its swine flu ? i worried about my lo i hope she does not catch it

hey hun, look on nhs for swine flu advice... (i had to as my OH was under the weather recently)

basically we agreed he wouldn't hold isabel while ill, would maintain 1 metre distance wherever poss and he carried alcohol hand wash and used that regularly (and at least every time he coughed/sneezed)
:hugs:

brill did it work ? i was also under the wheather but i had to take care of Rafaella but so far she seems ok and i over it now. Thanks will check it out

well *touch wood* he seems better and she hasn't come down with it...it was just normal lurgy but our reducing his contact with her protected her i think...poor man actually missed nappy changing after 2-3 days of keeping away :rofl:
i hope it works for you too and that it isn't swine flu...its best you ring pandemic number incase they recommend he takes that tamiflu as its most effective within first 48 hours of symptoms appearing :hugs:

have you gave them a ring? best thhing is good hygine hun would mabey go around washing things like dorr handles and things just to stop it spreading and the handwash for OH x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->