I am sick of sick !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kalou1972

Mummy to Miller & TTC #2
Reaction score
Aaaaaaaaargh !!!!!!

Hes now 9 mnths old and still at it !!!

I think its actually getting worse now hes on solids !!

And it proper stinks now!!!

Why is he still doing this ????

Is it possible hes eating it too fast???

Or should i not let him play straight after wards ??...ie crawling around ??

Does your LO have reflux? If so, many still have it up to a year and beyond (mine's has subsided only a few weeks ago).

When you say eating too fast, do you mean solids or milk?

Does your LO have reflux? If so, many still have it up to a year and beyond (mine's has subsided only a few weeks ago).

When you say eating too fast, do you mean solids or milk?

I've never been told he has reflux.....how would i know??

He eats his solids too fast...i literally put in his mouth then hes ready for the next ! If he doesnt get it straight away he goes nuts!!....maybe i should just be tougher and make him wait??xxx

You'd probably now by now if he had reflux, it's projectile vomiting/acid in the throat.

This is just a thought, hear me out, you said he eats his solids too fast. In your other thread, he's watching TV when eating solids - do you think, and adults do this too, that he is mindlessly eating too much because he's just distracted by television? Rather than focusing on manually eating the food and perhaps missing his "full" signals?

You'd probably now by now if he had reflux, it's projectile vomiting/acid in the throat.

This is just a thought, hear me out, you said he eats his solids too fast. In your other thread, he's watching TV when eating solids - do you think, and adults do this too, that he is mindlessly eating too much because he's just distracted by television? Rather than focusing on manually eating the food and perhaps missing his "full" signals?

Hmm....definately could be ! ...i'll try tommorrow without the tv.

Hes always been a sicky baby....not projectile tho x

My LO is still sicky. Was hoping it'd be over by now but no! I can't have him sitting up, or on all fours, for about half an hour after eating / drinking or he will just spit loads up. We tend to have cuddly / lap time until he is safe to be let loose on the floor! Sometimes we both watch cbeebies while we wait, or read a book. It seems to make a difference anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->