I am so confused. Help me figure out if I'm in with a chance!

LullabyLover

Reaction score
So my cycle varies from 34-38 days (most often around 35) and I usually ovulate around CD19 of it's a 34/35 day cycle.

We BD on CD18 and then I was away for the weekend. I took the clear blue ovulation tests every day from CD16-CD22 and they were all negative. I was only able to take them first thing in the morning and I read that this isn't the best time for them.

We also BD on CD 23 when I got back. I had some mild cramping in my lower abdomin and right hand side. I am so confused because I thought the OPK would give me a good idea of timing but now I have no idea.

Am I in with a chance? Could my cycle just be longer this month or is there a chance I'm not ovulating?

We are on th same boat I had pelvic cramps the 11th and 12th but that was 2 weeks before AF along with hot flashes sore breast and idk if. They are common pregnancy symptoms 😖

There is a chance you aren't ovulating but you could have also missed the positive. My bfp cycle I tested mainly early afternoon. On cd16 I tested in the morning and got no smiley but something told me to test again in the evening. I took it with me to my grandparents lol. At 7pm I got my smiley.
We also BD all 4 days prior to O, the day of and the day after. If you did O on cd19 you may not have caught because of timing. That happened with my first ovulatory cycle.
If af comes try again doing a 3-4 hour old and testing in the eve. Are you temping as well? It was great to see the temp shift that confirmed the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->