I am so embarassed but...

puppycat

Mum & PAL
Reaction score
I have been so so horny these last few weeks.

Poor DH doesn't know what has hit him - is this normal???

Even after BD I still want more....

I think I have a problem :blush:

Dont worry its normal just hormones! I was exactally the same when pregnant especially with DD, it only lasted a few weeks so enjoy it while it lasts! and I'm sure Your OH will :lol: x

I am exactly the same - my OH thinks every day is his birthday - its only just recently - i think we only had actuial sex once in entire 1st tri!

sorry TMI

Phew, that's reassuring.

I was starting to worry, even contemplated asking the midwife, god how embarassing would that be....

lol dont worry hun, mine all of a sudden came back last week lol
my sex drive complete went from when i conceived to 20 weeks, it was like a chore lol xx

i cant wait for mine to kick in.....OH's only got it about 7/8 times since BFP, but to be honest that isnt much less than before BFP and we were trying hehe!!!!

xxx

Oh I hope this happens to me!! I have heard this is quite common, but I'm still waiting for my sex drive to come back, and scared it never will!!

Both you and DH should feel very lucky and enjoy it while it lasts!

xx

oh it hit me too... not a bad prob to have unless OH can't keep up!

haahha i am exactly the same!! my oh loves it tho :) turns him on more! dont think he likes it tho when i still want more when he cant haha :p oh the fun! they better not get used to it tho! non of this when our babies arrive :D <3 x

i seem to go through fazes one week im gagging for it all the time and hubby is having to fight me off with a stick and then other times i cant entertain the idea at all.
hubby doesnt know what to do sometimes lol

It's the same here. I've never been so um...'active' before! :Blush: I also think it has to do with the fact that this is the first time we've ever not had to be 'careful' about it so there are no inhibitions.

Glad to know I'm not the only one jumping my OH on a regular basis (and I normally have a lowish sex drive)

Fab - thanks girls.
Feel 10 times better now!

I'll just carry on making the most of it then hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back