I am so Mardy!

mrphyemma

2DS, 1DD, 1 Angel baby
Reaction score
I am mardy, snappy, irritable, moody, irrational, emotional, tired and soooooooooo p'ed off!!!!!

11 DPO and feel like the witch is slashing at my insides with a stanley knife. I feel so sore and achey.I have been crampy and achey since 4 DPO (WTF) She is definitely on the way, I keep jumping down DH's throat for no reason. I just want to lay down and wallow in self pity.

Done a Superdrug early HPT this afternoon and not even the faintest of lines....not even an evaporation line to ponder over :cry:

I've gotta be out this month.

:hugs: good luck, hopefully its not af on her way! but if it is, hopefully the witch shows her face soon... hate when she keeps you waiting!! she did that to me last month... fx'd.

Hope its not AF, if it is, least ya have the fun of trying again next month..

But good luck

What's worse than PMS and BFN at the same time? Nothing...that totally sucks. Hang in there hunni.

BABY DUST.....
hope u get that :bfp: that u want soon.
hope ur ok :)

=]

Oh god, I completely agree! I am either 10 or 11 dpo and I swear I want to scream!!! OH not even home yet and I already want to scream at him. Cannot stand it. I tested this morning and nothing - I also wished for an evap, just for something to give me some hope!
Hope she comes soon!

:hugs:

:hugs: tateypot I am so with you honey. Lots of Luck for a BFP soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583