I am so sad!!

S

Serene123

I am soooooooooooo sad today. I have no idea why. I woke up fine and then suddenly I just became so sad again. I just want to curl up into a ball and do nothing. Telling people I have PND has made everything worse. Every time I say how I'm feeling I just get "that's because you have PND," thrown in my face!!!

:cry::cry::cry:

Chin up hun. Hope you get the help you need. Sometimes the best kind of help is self-help. Maybe you need to busy yourself. Go out some places and meet up with people. Keeping yourself occupied often takes your mind off things. Hope you feel better soon hun

xxx :hugs:

Cheer up sweetie it will get better soon :) when you feel sad look into your daughters beautiful brown eyes and look what you created , I have PND also and I know that when im down or sad I hold my son and look at him and makes me smile everytime .

Aww un just wanna send you loads of hugs and hope you feel better soon .... :hug::hugs: xx

Sending you my love hun...hope you feel better soon xx

Oh hun. Hope you get the help and support you need. We are always here to moan to. :hug: :hug:

Sometimes its nice to have a reason for feeling sad, like PND. Because feeling sad without a reason is really tough, and confusing. If you need to have a cry, then do, and a rant and whatever, and if u need some me time, ask ur mum to have caitlyn. Could you see some friends or family this weekend to cheer you up? :hugs:

you know what u need a nice hot bath and to paint your toe nails

I think the problem could well be that a lot of people get PND. With it being so common, people who know some one else who had/has got it will just be like 'oh she has PND so what? So did blah blah blah and she's fine now'... I know how you feel though, people don't understand there are differing degrees of PND.. I was in a high risk group for it because my baby has Spina Bifida so I was monitored and watched like a hawk.. and then I did have it, the MW said 'I'd be shocked if you didnt with everything with the baby etc' ...

Esp. people who haven't had it, won't understand. YOU know why you feel sad, yu have a reason, you can get treated. Have a bath etc and try to cheer yourself up.. Good luck :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->