I am so tired of peeing my pants...

feedindy

Reaction score
Every time I cough or sneeze or blow my nose I have to clench my legs together so tight or I wet myself. I am so tired of it. I pee myself like twice a day no matter how hard I try not to. It's embarrassing and frustrating. Yuck!:cry:

lol hubby said "aww dont u worry love" (i like his little inputs)
yeh i can see that being annoying too. Are u having to wear pads? what about pelvic floor exercises?

I have been doing my kegels religiously since I found out I was pregnant, and it still happens. It's just no use for me.

Me too, I have been doing kegles but it hasn't helped!

I don't even notice it has happened. I got really paranoid about it so started wearing pads.

Yeah well ya know what's worse than peeing when you sneeze :haha: For about a week now since baby is SO low I sneeze and before the sneeze is done it's followed with an OW! My kids and husband laugh at me and ask me what that was. I literally feel like I have to squeeze my bottom together so she doesn't come out when I sneeze as sneezes are so powerful :haha:

oh i hate it..i never used to pee much but bammmm as soon as i got pregnant even form the first few weeks i was weeing all the time.. i have to do the same when i sneeze or cough and its so fustrating! i hope it goes back to normal when i have her i havnt done pelvic excercises maybe i should! my friend isnt pregnant but ever since having kids she always weeing herself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->