I am so upset Dont the GP's and midwifes talk?

Becka.

Reaction score
I can not belive what I have just got on my answer phone a message from my old midwife I had a appointment with her on Monday and missed it. I can not belive my GP didn't ring her and tell her I MC.My GP said she will sort it out for me as I was so upset with what had happend. This has realy upset me its brought it all back. I was copeing so well with this and now all I can think of is the bump I dont have and the feeling of my bean growing and moveing. I just hope the GP has told the hospital I dont think I could take haveing to ring them as well. What was she thinking like it hasn't been hard enough now this how can I get over this when everyone keeps reminding me of it.

im so sorry hunny, i know how u feel, always feels like the pain will never go away with every reminder, but i do hope it gets better for u and me :hugs:

Its seems some times I forget about it all and other times like today its so hard my DH don't seem to understand how one min I'm fine and the next I'm crying. It will get easer it must I am trying agine I think I am O now so I am hopeing for a nice chrismas gift from the stork LOL well my nice keeps saying she keeps ringing her and she is on her way to me LOL she is only 10years old she hurd me talking to my sis about haveing a baby and she wanted to no where they came from so we told her you ring the stork and they bring them to you.

Aw. I'm sorry this happened. :(

Something similar happened to me the otherday.

I went to the doctor for a Vision Exam, and he had said, "I see our files say you are pregnant, Congratulations." :cry: I know it wasn't his fault, but it brought it all back, and was upsetting they didn't update it yet.

And then I had called my OB Clinic to ask them about my pregnancy appointment I was supposed to have and if I would have to change the appointment for a diff day because I wanted to discuss the MC or maybe they do Follow ups. And she just said, "Nope, Your Appointment is just canceled" Gosh... she was so heartless. And her saying she canceled my appointment put a hole in my heart and made the tears come back all over again. :(

Hopefully neither you or I have to keep getting reminded of our losses. :(
So sorry to here you had to go through this.

Big :hugs:

Ugh girls :hugs: What an awful feeling, so sorry you are going through that.

We went to the hospital for the ultrasound to see if the sac/fetus was still present, the girl asked how many weeks I was in front of all the other people, my OH just yelled "iIT'S DEAD!!!" and she was startled and apologized. That was a really hard moment for my OH, there was so many visibly pregnant women in that room :(

sorry hunni

same type of thing happend to me with my first miscarriage.

they called to confirm my sono dates- im like well yea those appointments wont be necessary i miscarried....they are like oo im so sorry, im like yea please let eveyrone know bc i really dont need more phone calls...

I called the midwife and she wasn't there so I told the person who picked up the phone she said sorry and she would pass the message on then to my suprise the midwife ran back 10 min later to make sure the other lady was right!!! LOL like you would lie about something like that. She was very nice and said if I needed any help or surport then to give her a ring and she will send me some leaflets thats more then my GP said all she said was I can try agine in 2 cycles and she will send me for some test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->