I am the worst waiter ever!!

hoping4girl

NICU mommy
Reaction score
Just thought I would share that. I am glad to have found a place tho where I'm not the only one!!
Testing tomorrow!!! fingers crossed!!
h4g

hi there :flower:

Goodluck for tomorrow..and loads of sticky babydust :dust:

I am 5DPO and hoping and praying on my knees for a little girl [-o< I have two boys aged 7 and 4 so now I need a princess to fill my family... I will be testing on the 14th or so..

Waiting for your great news tomorrow...FXd for you:hugs:

Good luck! Don't even worry about. Being an addict last month I waited till 9 duo and tested every day till she came! Ijustbought the roller store ones but peeonastick.com has a comparison chart and the ones from the dollar store are actually more sensitive than some of the name brand tests. Hang in there. Were all in the same boat sheather they admit it or not... if u decide to go poss crazy let me no and we ll do it together!

Thanks :) AF came today, so at least I'm done waiting....will try in Vegas in a couple weeks!!! AAHH!!
Good luck!!
ps...i just want you to know my hormones are wacky and I wanna cry cuz there are people who understand...my wonderful DH just doesnt sometimes so thank u thank u thank u!!!

awe...that witch.... love your signature !

Thanks :) I was trying to think of something clever...sometimes I surprise myself ;)

Good luck for tomorrow hun, I am testing tomorrow too, babydust to both of us :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->