I am worried about my temps

arpeters

Reaction score
Hello,

So, I have had a great temp pattern up until this morning. I am 10dpo and got a bfn. I know it's too early, but the small dip in my temp is worrying me. Last month, when my temp dropped to bring on AF, the drop was about 0.3 each time. Pretty steep of a drop. When I look at other charts, the drop is just as steep. So, today, my temp dropped 0.05. Could this be AF? Doesn't AF usually make it drop steep? Please help. :shrug:

My chart is below near my tickers. Thank you.

I had a simular drop myself today and worried me a little but i think drops just before AF are quite bigger so may be nothing to worry about.

omg thank you. lol. I was on the verge of crying. I know that anything can happen and it COULD turn into an AF drop, but I was thinking that it was too shallow of a drop too. Thank you and good luck!!!

If it goes below the coverline, which is the one that goes from left to right, then you usually are due for AF, but as long as it stays up that means it's looking more and more like a BFP. wait until AF is due, but I am gonna message you.

omg thank you. lol. I was on the verge of crying. I know that anything can happen and it COULD turn into an AF drop, but I was thinking that it was too shallow of a drop too. Thank you and good luck!!!

I know what you mean I'm dreading waking up any day now and seeing a huge drop. The last few mornings I've tested i;ve been really nervous to look but so pleased when I have and it's still way above the coverline.

FX for your BFP this month :dust: :dust: xx

lol me too! I get so anxious and scared to read the temp when the thermometer beeps and I get so happy when the first two numbers are 98. lol. I know I am still very far from my cover line, but I know it can change. Geeze this is so stressful! lol. Good luck to you and keep me updated on your future temps. :dust::dust:

Hi!!
This is my first cycle charting and I was getting so hopeful to see that my temp kept rising, but then they started to go down two days ago (at 9dpo) :( but is still way above the cover line...
When do you start seeing your temp going down if you are not pregnant? does it happen right away around AF? or does it gradually goes down... like mine :(

When my temp dropped at 9DP0 I started the next day :(

hun loook at my chart hey temps can go up:) i thort i was out!
https://img833.imageshack.us/img833/7787/janchater.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So can anyone explain in simple terms what's supposed to happen to temps during LP?
What happens to temps if your pregnant? And how do you know you AF is due?

Kinda get the gist a little bit. Started temping about halfway through cycle but not too seriously yet

So can anyone explain in simple terms what's supposed to happen to temps during LP?
What happens to temps if your pregnant? And how do you know you AF is due?

Kinda get the gist a little bit. Started temping about halfway through cycle but not too seriously yet

if u look at my chart its what its meanta look like altho that big dip after ov is unusual if ur preg it usually stays up,if it drops below line ull prob get af.

lp is the day between ov and af it usually never changes with any women.
mines 14 days yours may be 10-16 days x

Cheers babyhopes and massive congratulations!!

Couldn't get a large size pic of your chart for some reason but can tell all the ups and downs! Just got one of the CBFMs but wondering if I should carry on temping too when AF arrives?

In your luteal phase temperatures can go up and down just like pre-ovulation. It can even go below the cover-line (check out mine) as long as it goes back up it's nothing to worry about :hugs:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3088f2
Some ladies temperature drops before the :witch: but some don't until CD2 - it is all different - I know it's confusing but if you want to know anything more just PM me :hugs:

I am hoping that my dip 6DPO is an implantation dip which is what some ladies will get on the day the fertilised egg implants in the uterus.

https://img88.imageshack.us/img88/7371/85225384.png

i found temping is better then cbfm i used opks xx

I think it can vary from person to person but my temps can go up and down a bit during my LP stage but a couple of days before af it goes down each morning till af arrives.

A dip at 10dpo could be an implantation dip.....if it goes back up tomorrow then your still in with a chance till you see a continuous dip and the af turns up!!

When you have temped for a few cycles (and hopefully you won't have to..) then you get a much better idea of what is normal for you.

thank you girls!! I hope my temp goes up tomorrow!![-o<
This is my first month charting so I don't really know what my pattern is... but I'll continue to chart... I don't know why i didn't do this before... Im in cycle #7

hun loook at my chart hey temps can go up:) i thort i was out!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I hope my chart ends up going back up like yours! Congratulations!!

I am only 5 dpo and mine dropped BIG TIME. I am starting to think that my Thermometer is broken, my temps are so erratic, this is my first month trying so I have no idea if this is normal or what, however, the dr did have to give me Progesterone pills 24 days ago, I took 3 and my AF started at 21 days ago, O came and went, now I am left with aching breasts which is getting worse by the day, cramping which was at its worst today, and extreme fatigue as of yesterday. Sigh....

See my chart here.. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/330f3c

Hi Katertots, I have just read that if your body does not have enough progesterone to sustain an elevated temperature after ovulation it will drop about the 4/5 day mark, after this initial drop it should go back up and will have no effect on conceiving at all :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->