I ate a hotdog :(

Lilly123

Mommy to Zoe & Lily
Reaction score
How risky is this.. I did not realise it can cause Listeria - now I am freaking out.. I did heat it but did not wash my hands when i was handling the hot dog before heated.. :cry: feel so paranoid.. :cry:

If it was hot and prepared at home I wouldnt worry too much - hotdogs are probably on the listeria (potential to cause) list if you buy them from those dodgy hotdog stands!

I had two hot dogs last night, they were delicious! You'll be fine! :D

I wouldn't worry to much!! The risks are no different to what they are even if your not pregnant.. If that makes sense =s xxx

i guess i must stop googling - freaks me out :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

Repeat after me... I WILL NOT GOOGLE I WILL COME TO BNB AND ASK....
I love hotdogs especally with chili<-- causes to much heartburn though or ketchup.. yummy yummu

I AGREE WITH TRINITY!!!!!!... In the early stages of my pregnancy I googled EVERYTHING.. Even my MW told me off.. Since then I've stayed away from google and am now a strong believer that google should be banned to pregnant women!!!!

xxxxxx

You're not supposed to eat them straight out of the package apparently (yuck, not sure why you'd want to do that!), but if heated/cooked, no problem! (which is how most people eat them, right??)

ooh i eat hotdogs all the time :flower: actually i quite fancy one now :D

xx

yum..I love hotdogs..dont panic..they are fine if heated thoroughly..I ate loads in early pregnancy as I craved them like mad!

Ive sent john to the shop to get some!

I blame all of you lot!

Runs to the fridge... Damn were out and hubs doesnt get paid till tonight... POO:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"