I became an Auntie..

Kmx

Reaction score
For the very first time yesterday. It was the first time I've held a new born baby since my own son in 2011. And it was AMAZING.

Every single feeling in my body was screaming "I want one. I need one. Have another." there's no doubt that the human population would ever stop reproducing as there's just something about newborn babies which are so amazing.

I have 2 weeks with my new nephew then I need to go home (500 miles). I am aching at the thought already.

I think as soon as my OH can get her and see the baby, which should be next week, out TTC date will be moved ever closer :winkwink::happydance:

I'm becoming an auntie for the first time this October and I'm so excited, my babies have been the only babies in the family so far so I'm so excited to have another, and it's a little lady which is very exciting as she's the first girl in the family. My youngest is 18 months old now and I'm back and forth with the decision as to whether we have another and I have a feeling my niece will make it make or break for me, either she'll make me mega broody or I will just love enjoying baby cuddles and handing her back getting it out my system lol!

I wonder if she'll make my hubby broody,probably not knowing him lol!

Congratulations :)

Awwwww congrats!!!! I'm going to be aunt in about three weeks!!!! I can't wait!!!!! :happydance::cloud9:

Congrats!! Being an aunt is amazing (I have 3 nieces and 3 nephews, the oldest is 14 already :cry:)...enjoy holding that little baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->