i belong here too now

K

KA92

iv suffered two losses, a baby girl, Jamie Louise at 13+6(she was classed a second tri loss)

and a baby called baby taylor at 7+5.

im now approx. 6+4...i have a blood clot behind my left eye that puts alot of pressure on my body (and my brain) so iv been told im a high risk of miscarriage. Bubs edd right now is 30th august, my 18th.

But...im going to try and enjoy these 9 months :)

just thought instead of lurking i should say hello :) and i wish us all healthy and happy 9 months and sticky beans :)

im sorry for all your losses :(

Good Luck honey, I have no idea what you must have been through, i am so sorry to hear about your losses! Sending you lots of sticky dust and hope you a happy and healthy pregnancy! Good Luck!

So pleased to see you got the bfp you were dreaming off darling. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

You belonged here way before this doll. I really hope this is a sticky bean for you, you definately deserve it. :D. Congratulations, you know I'm always here.

Congratulations hun.

I really hope that beanie sticks and you have a happy and healthy few months ahead of you :hugs:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I've been waiting for this news for bloody weeks! Congratulations K, now please try and enjoy it xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->