I blame the hormones.....I'm looking at dresses lol

cyanidepill

Reaction score
I never wear dresses or skirts, it's always pants and a longline top.....just found myself looking at this:

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/NEW-MATERNIT...rnity&var=&hash=item82647149bb#ht_1580wt_1139

I like it....but I don't know if it's one of those things i'll buy on a whim and never wear lol (pointless post.....but it is very pretty!) xx

I bought my first dress this pregnancy also. It's a summery cotton sleeveless dress. I feel kinda odd in it, and it makes me look huge, but I get complimented in it whenever I wear it. Go for it! I won't wear my dress again either lol.

See my concern is i'm a plus size anyway....and i don't want to look like a sack of potato's in it haha. If i got that dress however I would likely team it with a black lightweight a-symmetric cardi that i've got. The skin on my back is terrible through pregnancy as i had to stop my skin antibiotics for the pregnancy....so the cardi would keep that covered too. xx

I played it safe and ordered a dress from the catalogue to try - very similar style, so if this one isn't any good or i don't feel right in it, i can return it and it won't cost me. Lord love catalogue shopping! :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->