I blame the hormones.....I'm looking at dresses lol

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by cyanidepill, Jun 6, 2011.

1. cyanidepill

cyanidepill Well-Known Member

2. oaklvr

oaklvr Well-Known Member

I bought my first dress this pregnancy also. It's a summery cotton sleeveless dress. I feel kinda odd in it, and it makes me look huge, but I get complimented in it whenever I wear it. Go for it! I won't wear my dress again either lol.

3. cyanidepill

See my concern is i'm a plus size anyway....and i don't want to look like a sack of potato's in it haha. If i got that dress however I would likely team it with a black lightweight a-symmetric cardi that i've got. The skin on my back is terrible through pregnancy as i had to stop my skin antibiotics for the pregnancy....so the cardi would keep that covered too. xx

4. cyanidepill

I played it safe and ordered a dress from the catalogue to try - very similar style, so if this one isn't any good or i don't feel right in it, i can return it and it won't cost me. Lord love catalogue shopping! :D xx

5. oaklvr

oaklvr Well-Known Member

I'm sure you'll look great in it!