I call thee ... Team Kokopelli ..

sorry moose.. i was really hoping you would have your :bfp:
this month!!

we r all in the same time frame this month so let the bd'ng get going!!

TEAM KOKOPELLI FERTILE WINDOW START DATES
29th August = mom2pne
1st September = Maccy
2nd September = Momto3
2nd September = Alchemist
4th September = Sambatiki
5th September = Baby.Love

TEAM KOKOPELLI OV DATES
2nd September = mom2pne
4th September = Maccy
4th September = Pux
4th September = Momto3
5th September = Alchemist
5th September = LeaArr
7th September = Sambatiki
8th September = Snowbrdbella
8th September = Baby.Love
11th September = Farie

TEAM KOKOPELLI TEST DATES
18th September = Maccy
19th September = Momto3
18th September = Pux
20th September = Snowbrdbella
20th September = Baby.Love
21st September = Alchemist
21st September = LeaArr
23rd September = Farie
25th September = mom2pne

looks like I got missed along the way. I'm waiting and testing on my birthday if the :witch: doesn't show.

I wanna wish you good luck! I hope all of you get your :bfp: this month!

OK I am CD 2 today.... Boooo!!!

OV date approx 06/09 - 08/09!!

I will be getting my BFP around 26/09! Confidence this month girls!!

please can I join? I am CD 11 today but no idea when I may ovulate..........................:)

Hi Girlies!

Hope we are well looking forward to another month of madness! DF and I had a practice run last night as the :witch: has already flown :happydance: and that'll be the last I shall see of her as she has been SACKED! I will be employing a much nicer and friendlier one when I require one after my 9 month break from witches!!!

To cheer myself up about getting AF testerday i went and bought some fish!! They are very calming (maybe slightly boring) but have kept me amused for the last few days. OH has decided I HAVE to be PG this month as getting AF is costing him a fortune!!

Krissi - Loving the fish, you'll have to post a pic of them!! I hope that you get your :bfp: too this month!

thanks for letting me join :) I'm soooo excited https://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj61/juzbreal/dancing.gif :bfp: all round this month!

Not long now ladies to, 9 days for me!!!

This time next week most of us will be getting down to some serious https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sex012.gif :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:witch: has finally left! 6 days thats the longest time she has ever stayed around. :happydance: My poor hubby! Well at least he'll be well rested. :laugh2:

I feel like buying opk's because I don't know exactly what day I will O. I have O'd on cd's 11, 12, 14 and even 17. what do you think should I buy them or just hope we get the egg? I do chart and I sometimes get O pains. This ttc stuff is very hard. I had never tried before January. Every other time it just happened. In fact with my twins I had been on some sort of b/c for 9 years since Ty was born.

Mostly now I hope that when I do get pg again its a sticky baby!

:dust::dust:Baby/ sticky :dust::dust: to us all!

This time next week most of us will be getting down to some serious https://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sex012.gif :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: team kokopelli will seem like a ghost town! Good luck girls :happydance:

We will have to become Team Kokopelli and Bumps. :)

LeaArr i think so by the end of the month .. I have such a good feeling for team kokopelli :) tons of :bfp:'s .. We will need our own thread in BFP announcements :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->