i can feel bubs moving in my lady bits? sorry?

soon to be 3

Reaction score
hi all sorry i know its a bit tmi but i really can feel bubs moving down below like he is going to poke his hand out i feel it in my bum to even more when i sit down and today Ive had some strong pains in the stomach like Ive been kicked it makes me double over i don't remember this with the other two any one else had this or know what it could be thank you ladies xxx

hello,
i get some very hard kicks sometimes and have almost expected to see a small foot sticking out on occasion...
Do you know which way up your baby is? maybe he's just got himself in a funny position, he must be quite big now at 35 weeks? Sorry not to be very helpful, can you go see your midwife just for a position check?
:hugs:

Maybe his heads engaged?? I can feel babys head moving in my foof at night & the mw said its because she's engaged :) can't feel her in my bum though so no help there Xx

thank you ladies and yes ive had babies position checked he is head down but only 4/5plap he goes up and down as this ain't my first Ive a growth scan tomorrow so maybe they might be able to tell me. once again thank you xxx

Its because he is a boy lol.
I never had half the pains and kicks with my daughter than I have with this one. He sits a lot lower than Phoebe ever did and I feel a lot in my foof and feel like Ive got hiccups in my bum.
Maybe he has engaged, good luck for your scan tomorrow xx

lol sorry just had to say u really made me laugh i needed a bit of cheering up lol

i get hiccups in bum and feel movements where you do. But baby not engaged yet. Although like you not my 1st so babx max move in and out

Mines head down already and sometimes it feels like he's trying to poke a finger out of my cervix, it's not pleasant!!

Im the same i feel it in my bum and toosht - v weird feeling. But mines not engaged yet just head down. Poss just trying to get down a bit further! x

How funny, after reading this last night, baby had major hiccups this morning. He is now head down and the hiccups were right in my vejayjay! really bizarre! :)

you are definatly not alone hun... the movement in my bub feels soooooooo odd!!!! and i get a sharp pain in my vaginal area it upsets me sometimes lol. This one is my 5th and i have never had this weird feeling at all.

Jen x

Yes, I feel a lot of movement down there too, especially the hiccups. :blush:

I have this all the time too! In fact my DH just gasped at the alien impression Bubs just did in my tummy!!!
I do remember my midwife when I was expecting my first and I said that I keep expecting to see a hand coming out of my bits, saying, "you'll realize that could never happen once you start pushing"!! LOL!!!

my little girls head down and i mainly feel her in my foof now..
and have felt her in my bum ? .. wierd i agree! not so much now.. but everyday in my foof... probably twisting his head around down there hun x

I know what you mean, i get that. Loads of low down pressure and sometimes i can feel her moving her head around like she's trying to escape already! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->