I cannot believe this...

well my dad who i dont speak to and havent got a relationship has passed on a present through my sister putting to Charlie or Michel (its gonna be charleigh or michael) from grandad! I found out what it was and its a COIN!!! with 2009 which apparently will be its year of birth??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm due 31st.
Whats a baby gonna do with a coin? my dad has no idea when baby is due and no idea if its here yet unless his family have told him!

LOSER!

I'm sorry but this made me laugh.

Its funny really isnt it. But come on. We have a big present under the tree from him in the shape of a box. I darent open it in case there is a bomb in there. Last year he tried to weedle his way back in by buying me a massive skull...... yea i was in love with skull stuff when i was a goth aged 13!!! He knows me so well!!! I am now 28 and couldnt think of anything worse! It went in the round filing cabinet ;)

:hissy: I dread to think what the MIL has bought us for Christmas and with my birthday two weeks after I should think we will end up with all sorts of things we have already got. People seem to be surprised when they ask if you need anything and you tell them no. If my baby needs something then I will get it for her that's part of my job :rofl:

I agree, it's not babies first christmas until they're here! I did see a bauble that said "bumps first christmas" but it was £7 so i put it back!

I had people go one worse than that, and asked me if I wanted stuff for the baby as my christmas presents. No I bloody don't! It's my last christmas of being spoilt myself thanks very much, I don't want baby presents. :dohh: I sound really spoilt now but I hope you all know what I mean :blush: xx

well my dad who i dont speak to and havent got a relationship has passed on a present through my sister putting to Charlie or Michel (its gonna be charleigh or michael) from grandad! I found out what it was and its a COIN!!! with 2009 which apparently will be its year of birth??? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm due 31st.
Whats a baby gonna do with a coin? my dad has no idea when baby is due and no idea if its here yet unless his family have told him!

LOSER!

Its funny really isnt it. But come on. We have a big present under the tree from him in the shape of a box. I darent open it in case there is a bomb in there. Last year he tried to weedle his way back in by buying me a massive skull...... yea i was in love with skull stuff when i was a goth aged 13!!! He knows me so well!!! I am now 28 and couldnt think of anything worse! It went in the round filing cabinet ;)

LOL! 'Merry Christmas Sweetheart. Have a skull' - Very festive!

My nana tries to take over too, shes forever saying you dont need anymore of this or that.. And its after shes been out and got MORE newborn clothes or been given the third buggy lol. It makes me giggle and i feel reli fortunate for help, i just wish i had more control. Even my prams been chosen for me!x

I have presents for LO from family- i can't wait to get them lol I think its more exciting than getting my own. Then again I think they are "my" presents but because I am expecting a baby that is just the type of presents they got me. After all anything I recieve for baby is a godsend because then i dont have to go and get it myself. :haha:

I feel this way. I know there's presents that have been bought for me, but the in-laws have also bought some things for the baby. It's great because that's stuff I don't have to by myself, and it's not like I'm not getting my own presents either. But then no one's gone on about this being the "baby's first Christmas" because...well, it's not.

LOSER!

LOL! 'Merry Christmas Sweetheart. Have a skull' - Very festive!

pmsl.

it's really nice i got presents from her for baby but she's already bought the cot/mattress and tonnes of clothes.

it would be nice if she bought things i needed or gave me a voucher for a baby shop? you know?

not at all ungrateful because some people dont have anyone to help them buy things for bubs xxx

plus i can do with avoiding his cousin as she realllllllllly pisses me off!!

i sed ill be saying something on NYE if she calls my baby Felicity one more time! :angrymad:

xxxx

What's this about? Is your hubby's cousin calling your baby by a different name????!! What a weirdo! :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->