i CANNOT pull myself together.

punch

Reaction score
i had two miscarriages this year... early miscarriages.

for both of my miscarried pregnancies: first i noticed that my pregnancy test lines the day my period was due were very faint. this time the line is nice and dark.

then a week or more later i noticed that i stopped 'feeling' pregnant... no tender breasts, no nausea, no tiredness, no peeing frequently anymore.

after that i'd start spotting and a few days later, fully miscarry.

i know that i've already started off ahead of the game with the dark line and the pregnancy symptoms... but everyday i feel like i'm losing the symptoms.

like right now... i'm terrified that i'm going to miscarry because my boobs don't hurt tonight (although they did this morning) and i haven't felt nauseous in 2 days.

do you find that your early symptoms come and go, or that they're really steady?

i'm SO AFRAID.

its ok to be afraid, love. you're not alone here.
early symptoms do fluctuate in early pregnancy *and beyond from what i've heard*

i posted this same exact concern around the same time you did and i'm now 11 weeks and the baby is healthy and beautiful.
some will tell you that 4 weeks is way to soon to be bothered by not getting symptoms as its not uncommon for woman not to suspect pregnancy b/c lack of symtpoms.

everything will be ok. just have faith in your body.

*hugs*

in all of my pregnancies...they did the same thing..they came and went. it worried me as well...they seemed to have came in waves...then the more i got into my pregnancy..the stronger they seem to get but even then...some days were stronger then others.

try not to stress...i know what you are going through but the stress and worry is not going to make things better..if anything, make it worse. as hard as it is, try to take things day by day and go and talk to you doctor often if you need to just to ease your mind.

congrats on your pregnancy ;)

:hugs:

Hi there ~ I find that my symptoms come and go too - some days they are very noticeable and other days I don't feel pregnant at all. My boobs hurt off and on too, yesterday they looked really full and were sensitive and today they aren't at all. I also haven't had any MS at all, so I too have wondered if something is wrong. But I'm also grateful I haven't been constantly praying to the porcelain gods - yet!

It can be worrisome when you don't feel any symptoms, but its normally not a sign that something is wrong. I notice you're only a little over 4 wks pregnant, lots of women don't feel symptoms till the 6th, 7th or 8th week - yours just may be coming right around the corner... And hey, if you're lucky you may have a relatively symptom-free and easy pregnancy!

Hope you have a very healthy and happy pregnancy :)

you're totally right... i'm just going to have to calm down and wait it out.

i act like if i don't get excited about my pregnancy that it will hurt less if i lose it, but WHO am i kidding?

and it's true, i'm not doing anything productive by worrying... so i might as well just acknowledge i'm pregnant, get into and and stop obsessing EVERY DAY.

thanks, ladies.

I don't usually get any symptoms til I hit the 6wk mark. I promise that if you do start getting the hardcore morning sickness, you'll be longing for the days you were worried about not having it! I have met quite a few women though who never had any yucky feelings during pregnancy. My ex mother in law said she never felt better in her life than when she was pregnant. (of course, i really don't believe her and think she just said that to make me look like a wuss)

Six weeks is usually the marker for me. If I were you, and I did this twice, get some progesterone cream and start it right after you know you have ovulated. Since you know you are expecting right now, have them check your levels, and monitor them. Low progesterone is a very big problem these days!

Punch I know how you are feeling. I had a chemical pregnancy last month so now that I got my BFP I feel like I can't get excited. I am so worried that something bad is going to happen again. It sucks because I should really be excited....but then every time I pee on a stick and see the line getting darker I can't help but feel over joyed.

Good Luck to you!

good luck, i hope that you continue to have a healthy full term pregnancy.

My symptoms are definitely fluctuating as weel. Sometimes my boobs feel sore for couple of hours, then nothing unless I lie on my tummy (that's uncomfortable). And I haven't had any tummy cramps or running in the toilet to wee for a week but the nausea is here. But then it's quite logical.. The amount of hormones in our body is not stable all the time plus it's all new for our bodies and every minute they try to get used to the situation a bit better.

But I guess this worrying will never stop really.. Now we worry about the symptoms. When we start to feel the baby moving we worry if it's not moving one day. Then when it's born we will go and check if it breaths normally when it's asleep. And when they're teenagers we'll worry when they're not home early enough. :D I guess this is all just what becoming a mum is like. Lots of hugs. Hope you manage to worry a bit less.

farah you're so right... the worry never ends. :)

I didnt have any symptoms at all with Oscar (apart from one random day of MS). Symptoms dont mean anything and as hard as it is, just try to relax and enjoy your pregnancy. This pregnancy is not the last two you lost...there is no reason whatsoever that it wont produce a beatiful healthy baby.

I am a big believer in being excited because as you rightly say...trying not to get excited wont make it hurt less if anything does go wrong.

Best of luck to you and I hope we will travel through to third tri together!!

Im worried to had one early loss in may im now 8+1 weeks and so so worried im obsessing over the creamy colour of my cm thinking im going to bleed soon :-(.
My symptoms come and go some days i feel real sick others not so bad.xx

well at least we're all more or less having symptoms come and go.

i give up, you know? i can't be scared anymore.

if i lose another pregnancy (god forbid) then i'll do what i did the last two times, i'll feel AWFUL and i'll eventually move on again. (just really DON'T WANT TO!)

GOOD LUCK to all of us. :)

I can assure you that losing symptoms means nothing. The loss of symptoms followed by a miscarriage is purely coincidental. Pregnancy symptoms come and go and all that it means is that your body is producing varying levels of hormones. Losing them completely is a sign that you are either better able to handle the hormone dosage your body dictates or that your body is better at judging amounts.

I didn't have morning sickness, but the symptoms I did have fluctuated a lot. I'd also like to disagree with the person who said to start using progesterone cream without first knowing that your progesterone hormones are low. If you suspect they might be, you can easily have a doctor do a quick test, but introducing hormones that you don't need seems like a very, very bad idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->