I can't beat ms

RaisingMiniMe

A TINY BIT PREGNANT
Reaction score
First of all let me say that my prayers and thoughts go out to you that are struggling in early pregnancy with loss/complications I have been there and feel blessed to have symptoms at all:)

Ok so a week ago i was complaining of barley any symptoms, a day later wonderful ms kicked in (for mysake lets call it all day sickness)

When im not puking, i am having bad heartburn, then chest pains:/ go back to the doc tomorrow:)

ive had myn also since week 6, 11 weeks now and still continuing not as bad though i must say.

mine has finally started this week - feel like crap now, just tried to eat some toast but nope, not happening, not actually thrown up yet just horrible nausea

I still feel sick in the evening and been getting heartburn too. Not impressed!! Although ms is nowhere near as bad as it was around 6/7/8 weeks, but i was really hoping it would have gone by now! I feel so sorry for all the ladies that get it so bad that they have to go to hospital.
Hope you start to feel better soon :hugs:

It's awful, isn't it? I HATE that it's called morning sickness, haven't met any woman who is only sick in the morning! All day sickness!

It's awful, isn't it? I HATE that it's called morning sickness, haven't met any woman who is only sick in the morning! All day sickness!

I generally feel sick in the morning, and only very occasionaly feel sick any other time. But every day, in the morning, bleurgh :blush:

Believe, I know ms horrors. Nausea is just as bad as vomiting sometimes. I throw up every night still-- thought I'd be better by now. Last night was the worst :( Blood came up. The constant sickness wore out my poor esophagus. Hoping this passes really soon!

I vomit most mornings (after breakfast) and evenings but feel nauseous ALL DAY.

However, today i seem to have beaten it. Not a healthy option but a bacon & egg sandwich from Tesco seems to have done the trick!!

However, today i seem to have beaten it. Not a healthy option but a bacon & egg sandwich from Tesco seems to have done the trick!!

mmmmm....bacon and egg sandwich. Now I'm really craving one of them :winkwink:

Im the same......Ive been so sick with all day sickness since 6 weeks!! Had a good few days last week where I felt ok but its back with a bang this week :( I feel like Im living in my bathroom :( Ive been in hospital twice to get a drip as I was getting so dehydrated but am hoping it clears up soon!
My heart goes out to you girls.....I know how miserable it can make you feel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->