I can't believe him!

as you can tell im a heartless bitch :)

have u tried his parents??

im assuming your parents no, what did they say/ask about dad?

if you IM him, or get a quick 5 sentences to him mention his parents

something causal like, what would your mom/dad/gaurdian say? do you think you would be happy if your mom aborted you i wonder what she would say if she knew how you was acting

also spoil his ''game'' if everyone in school dont already no, and your ready to let them no TELL THEM!

spread romours if need be if it means he will talk to you and say things like

''if mary knew this baby was yours i dont think she would like you flirting with her''

or even TRY talk to mary, ''hi mary, you do no he got me up the duff then left me, yearh his a total arse, i dont even think he cares, must do it to alot of girls''

edt: p.s i dont no whos mary i just got carried away with the moment lol

My parent's don't know, his do and they hate me. His mom called me and left me a voicemail telling me that I've ruined her son's life, I'm a whore etc.
His parent's don't want me anywhere near him. They even tried to have me arrested for harassment, they claimed that we broke a year ago and I've been stalking him ever since! However after the police talked to kids at our school, checked phone records etc. they soon found out that it was all a bunch of bull sh** and told his parents that they were looney lol:haha:
So the worst part is that his parent's are supporting his behavior!
And I've been really tempted to tell the girl's who are all over him and that he flirts that he has a baby on the way, but for some reason I would feel bad hurting him. I know it's stupid right? He is putting me through hell and making what should be the happiest time of my life a very unbearable time, and I still want to protect him. :dohh:

I can't believe the cheek of him. I have no idea how you managed to stay calm I would have hit the roof and let all hell break loose lol.
All I can say is you're going to make a great mum and you and your LO desserve someone more than an immature boy who would try make you jealous by doing that :)

I can't believe the cheek of him. I have no idea how you managed to stay calm I would have hit the roof and let all hell break loose lol.
All I can say is you're going to make a great mum and you and your LO desserve someone more than an immature boy who would try make you jealous by doing that :)

:hugs:thanks. I'm not sure how I stayed calm either lol it took a lot to not walk over and slap him upside the head!
xxx

Hiya hunni,

thought I would pop in and say that this sounds exactly like a replay of my life 8 years ago!

I was 16 when I fell pg, and although I was soooo happy to be having a baby, the rest of my life, scool, friendships, and my relationship all fell apart.

I still have the diary that I kept when i was pg with Michael, and I have to laugh at the stupid things that I said, I will never love anyone else, I want us to be a family etc.

Turns out now that his life is down the drain (and he hasnt see michael since he was born) and mine is pretty much prefect. I have met the man of my dreams and am trying for child #2. Own my own home, and have my ideal job. Its all tuned out pretty darn good for me, and i am sure it will be the same for you.

You do not need to be in a relationship to have a well rounded child, and in fact it may end up being worse for the little one's emotional health if they are raised amongst people who are not with each other for love but for necessity.

Do what your heart knows is best, not for you or for him, but for the baby. Good luck! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->