I can't believe it...

iwanta8a8y

TTC #3 ;-)
Reaction score
It was my little mans first night in his room in his big boy cot last night and he went 5 hours then woke for a feed - then 4.5 hours to now and is still asleep...:happydance:

I can't believe it, he usually woke anywhere between 1 and 3 hours before :dohh:

What a good boy, sorry pointless thread but I am so proud of the little man (and I actually feel human again after some sleep :thumbup:)

thanks for the hope! Charlie goes into his nursery at the weekend so fingers crossed for us too! Well done Toby! Xx

thanks for the hope! Charlie goes into his nursery at the weekend so fingers crossed for us too! Well done Toby! Xx

Thanks hun - sending some sleep dust your way, fingers crossed Charlie will sleep better in the nursery too :thumbup: xx

Not a pointless thread.
You are proud, every right to share it and give others hope that nights of sleep DO exist! ;)
I am so happy for you!

Hooray hooray! Amazing what a good stint of sleep will do for a mummy :happydance:

My LO sleeps better in her cot in her own room too, think we were disturbing her at night.

Probably DH's snoring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->