I Can't believe it....

Lil_Baby_Boo

Reaction score
My Friend had a little girl in May 06 and got married 7 weeks ago! I had a call today, her husband just dropped dead yesterday while they were out for the day! He's 34 she's 22! I can't believe it! I really don't know what to do!
They've only been married 7 weeks and together 2 years! She only got her wedding pics back last Monday!
I can't even begin to imagine what she's going through. I haven't spoken to her yet....I was going to go round but I really don't know if I can handle seeing her being in such a mess.....I know that might sound really selfish but I don't know what to do for the best!?
:cry:

Oh no how terrible!!!
I think the best approach would be just to let her know you are there for her if she needs you, I know how hard it is seeing friend upset, you never know what to do for the best:hugs:

The worst of it is she won't go back to their house. She's been at her mums! He wasn't insured and they rented the house where they lived, neither families have much money and they don't know how they're going to pay for a funeral!
My mum went to see her thismorning (my mum is friends with her mum) and said she is just sat in her PJ's saying 'there was nothing I could do!'
Its really frightening!

Oh gosh, I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through
that is awful they had no insurance or anything, the poor thing, I really hope she is ok, it must be so traumatic

Oh my :(

I think if I was in this position I would buy her a little bunch of flowers with a note saying 'here when you need me' or something like ... ? You don't have to say anything.

Much thoughts to your friend & her family x

Awww sam *hugs*

I second what charl says send her some flowers with a note and just let her know that your there for her ...

What an awful thing to happen, my thoughts are with her and her family

xxx

Omg what an awful thing to happen .. just goes to show how precious life is. I agree with the others .. just let her know that you are there for her whenever she needs you. My thoughts are with your friend and the family :hugs:

omg that is so nasty i really dont know what to say.. = / :O..
im sorry... :(
*huggles*
and love for her.

:hugs: that is very sad. Im so sorry for your friend:hugs:

oh my that is so sad, my thoughts are with your friend must be so hard for her right now, in my thoughts xxx

:hugs: That is so sad im so sorry to hear this, my thoughts are with u ur friend and all the family!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->