I can't believe my eyes! :D I'm here to join you in the first tri!

Nicole_93

Reaction score
I woke up this morning and just knew :)
This 2ww, I truly had no symptoms compared to previous months. This 2ww the only things I noticed was a dizzy spell at 10ish dpo, gassy, cramping like af was about to show up, and headaches. Also, my cm was thick, creamy and a white/yellowish color mixed with chunks of snotty ewcm looking stuff. The other night, I went to my friends baby shower and had a few drinks. They said not to stop doing the normal until you know, well anyways, omg, I woke up the next day so hung over, as if I had drank an entire bottle of hard liqueur to myself. That's when I knew! :dohh:

So, I woke up at 2 am having to pee soo Terribly! Instantly, :bfp: popped right up!! I woke my OH up in tears, he can't believe It either! We are over the moon!

This is first test with fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 27
Smu absolutely no hold

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 19
Congratulations on your BFP!

Thank you ladies so much :) I just can't believe it! This will be my first, so many crazy feelings are going through my head. All good of course ☺️

Congrats!!! So very happy for you. I also had a glass of wine at 6DPO and it made me really sick.

Thank you all Sooo much :D I couldn't be happier!

Ironmansmommy; CONGRATS GIRLY! We can be bump buddies! Hehe I wish both of us a happy and healthy 9 months <3

Happy & healthy 9 months to us both:kiss: ( i feel like that shouldve been a toast.....with oj ofcourse:winkwink:)

Happy & healthy 9 months to us both:kiss: ( i feel like that shouldve been a toast.....with oj ofcourse:winkwink:)
Hahahah that defiantly sounded like a toast! :p oh yes! OJ or some sparking cider! Mmmm! When is your EDD?

Thank you all so much! :) I can't believe it still, this is my first little one and goodness! I'm so excited :D

Hey Nicole fancy seeing you here :)

I can't believe we have both been on the depo forum and now we get to travel this journey together!

The strange thing is I had no symptoms whatsoever apart from last week I fainted in my kitchen and I have never fainted before. I knew something was different so I decided to test.

I'm hoping we both have healthy pregnancies...no doubt the next 12 weeks are going to drag :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->