I can't button my pants at 6 weeks!

mamawolf

Reaction score
Ok so I know I'm bloated and this is my second child so I'll show earlier but 6 weeks?? I already have a bump and though some of it is mummy tummy from my firstborn I'm pretty slender and it's kinda firm. I have a hard time sucking it in!

Twins run in the family a little so I'm paranoid.

Guess I'll found out in a week and a half at my ultrasound!

Any ladies have the same thing? I can post pics too

Oh and we're keeping it quiet til 11-12 weeks so I feel like it's really conspicuous

I was bloated from weeks 5-9 and then the bloat turned to a proper bump. Me and DH notice it but so far family hasn't. X

Ah don't worry to much. I'm the same and I'm only 5 weeks and already pulled out the maternity jeans as my jeans felt a little snug. Its most likely bloat but I'm way more comfy now! I was very big on my son so I'm not expecting different this time. Was measuring full term for twins by 32 weeks with my son and was only having one lol.

It wouldn't be so bad but DH's mom is on the lookout for new grandbabies lol so it's making it hard to hide! Lots of baggy shirts

I'm terribly bloated but it goes down at some times of the day, second baby also and not flat tummy since my lb but was hoping to not feel so incomfy just yet.

After today (10 weeks), I am going to maternity pants! I am so freakin' uncomfortable while I type this... I just can't take it anymore, lol. I tried to hold out. My friend who is smaller than me and 4 weeks ahead, started wearing maternity pants at 10 weeks. So I guess this is how it goes :(.

I haven't been able to wear my jeans since I found out. They zip up but they are SO uncomfortable, there is no way I can wear them!

I'm only six weeks, wasn't tiny to begin with, but not big either. But this bloat...I can't stand anything to be tight on my midsection, so I've been forced to wear leggings. I bought a pair of maternity pants, haven't worn them yet tho. But it can't be long from now!! And I'm military, so when we get pregnant we have maternity uniforms to wear. I'm worried about how soon I'll have to start wearing them, maybe even before my first apt!! I don't want coworkers knowing I'm prego yet, but the thought of wearing those uniform pants...

Yup I'm living in yoga pants but even those are feeling a bit uncomfortable!

cannot wear my jeans anymore or anything tight around my waist!

No jeans for me either! I definitely have a belly too. I'm 8 weeks with our second and gained all my weight back that I lost breastfeeding our first baby :(

Can't wait until I have a baby bump and don't just feel like I ate too much lol

I have been living in yoga pants which are already getting tight.. I put on jeans the other day and dh couldn't believe it.. Then I showed him that they weren't buttoned! :p I have to wear dress pants to work and it is awful

So glad I'm not the only one. I'm nearly 11 weeks and I had to go shopping for maternity pants on the weekend. Trouble is its so hard to find plus size maternity clothes. I normally never wear dresses but I'm seriously going to get some soon just to be comfortable, as soon as we announce it to our friends and work I'm switching!

Haha bless you. I feel the same. Being pregnant during the summer is going to be fun
going to start looking for a maternity swimsuit this time, I managed to stretch out my tankini until quite late on with my lb but think I'm just going to have to buy a maternity one this time and be comfortable

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->