i cant control my trumping lol... please tell me im not alone

ProudMum

Reaction score
i just cant control it, its so majorly embarrassing..... its not just one trump its a row of them... LOL.

Sorry if anyone else finds this crude but I had to ask

i can control mine but choose not to anymore i think "f*ck it let them out" :)

I'm burping more. My OH has taken to calling me 'Barney' from the Simpsons. :(

i can control mine but choose not to anymore i think "f*ck it let them out" :)

lol... I try and blame my youngest son most the time...
Its worse when I find something funny or when I cough because its followed by ''ha ha ha *PAAAAAAAAARRRRP*'' :blush:

My OH is seriously disgusted by me at times!!!

:rofl: we have to just laugh about it my OH calls me a trumpet esp in the mornings i swear every step i take a fart comes out :dohh:

Lol before i was quiet embarrassed by it esp because of the disgusting horrid smell, but now i've just given up, i blame bubz for it and my DH just laughs. At times i nearly make myself sick (tmi sorry lol) but it can't be helped. My DH even took the blame on himself when i accidentally let one out in public :)

My OH has got my pregnancy "TRUMPS" and boy does he piss me off...lolx x xx

OMG, this thread is hilarious. :haha: One of the beautiful symptoms of late pregnancy that they forget to tell you about :winkwink:

I don't have control over either end of me anymore, I swear! The other night I was sleeping... my husband comes in, wakes me up and tries to get sex. I scold him for waking me up and decide to roll over to give him the cold shoulder. After this enormous amount of effort to roll, I get settled on my left side and belched so loudly! The cold shoulder wasn't needed... DH didn't even want to touch me after that! And apparently it smelt bad (I couldn't tell, stuffy nose :thumbup:). :blush: So disgusting. I didn't even feel it coming, then, BUURRRRRRRP, there it was!! :rofl:

I fart quite a bit after rolling over in bed, too. Fortunately my husband is a heavy sleeper and misses most of those. :blush: The other night one came out and I swear my bump shrunk in size... so much trapped air!

I've taken to blaming the baby, too. Its really not my fault...I'm not usually a gross person, but this pregnancy has been awful! :rofl: It doesn't help any that my son is starting to find body noises just hilarious, so he ALWAYS points them out when they happen to not be loud enough for the world to notice. Sheeeeesh. :blush:

I always happens to me when I bend forward lol or pick something up! Happened on a trainig course when I dropped my pen but I pretended it was my chair squeaking haha xxxx

OMG

I have been laughing my head off and tears streaming down my face at this thread!

Mine has cooled down a bit now but was terrible a couple of weeks ago! Every other step up the stairs I let one go! Bloody awful and hilarious all at the same time!

Ahaha, this is so funny.
OH has been calling me 'trumpet trousers' :haha:
luckily he finds it hilarious, doesn't stop me being embarrassed though!

I cant control it at all :( like honestly no matter how hard i try to i cant! embarrasing when u are in a busy shopping aisle!! I really hope it stops after birth! hahaha x

same its started this week for me and i just cant control it (i blame baby! lol) my oh thought it was funny first of all now i fart more than he does its not so funny, lucky for me most are silent but sometimes they are sadly not to silent lol

Oh my... this happens w/me too. My hubby (is that who people refer to as their "oh" in here?) was telling me the other day that it sounded like I swallowed a trumpet for breakfast.:haha: Been having some burps slip out at inopportune times as well. Ahhhh, the joys of pregnancy. :D

i just cant control it, its so majorly embarrassing..... its not just one trump its a row of them... LOL.

Sorry if anyone else finds this crude but I had to ask

HELL NO YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! haha i dont know what has happend to me especially imbarrasing at work haha i just cant help it. At home i dont really care but omg it just comes out. SOmetimes i move a there it rips :haha: My daughter just goes ohhhh poo poo haha:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->