I can't deal with all day morning sickness any more.

Misscalais

Reaction score
Omg seriously, im so done feeling so ill, tired and weak all day long.
I'm struggling so badly, my house work has been majorly neglected, my kids are getting bored.
I just want to wake up and feel normal again.
Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent.

Omg seriously, im so done feeling so ill, tired and weak all day long.
I'm struggling so badly, my house work has been majorly neglected, my kids are getting bored.
I just want to wake up and feel normal again.
Sorry for the rant, just needed to vent.
I feel you! Was there myself until a couple of days ago. Now, nauseousness & fatigue are less. I'm 11+4. Still comes up, but not all day anymore. How long did it take you last time fr it to subside? I hope you'll feel better soon. Let your hb or support take the kids out & get in bed and sleep. X

I feel you! Was there myself until a couple of days ago. Now, nauseousness & fatigue are less. I'm 11+4. Still comes up, but not all day anymore. How long did it take you last time fr it to subside? I hope you'll feel better soon. Let your hb or support take the kids out & get in bed and sleep. X
Thank you.
Im glad you're starting to feel better. I hope for the same soon.
With my 1st and 2nd i threw up every day until around 23 week. But i didn't have all day nausea. Just bouts of it here and there throughout the day. With my last bub i had the same as this time up to around 16/17 weeks and thats when the all day nausea stopped. But still threw up here and there.

Awww hunny i feel u..myhouse is a mess
I cant even enter my kitchen as it makes me gag
And iv spent a fortune on air plug in freshbers as i only like smelling them !! I get worse as the days goes on so by 8pm.im in bed lay down n asleep by 9pm

Hugs hun it will all b worth it and your sickness will soon b a distant memory

I'm really struggling too! Currently feeling very sick and need to puke but because I haven't eaten much yet I will just puke acid and it really hurts (gross I know!)

I'm finding cooking so hard as everything smells horrendous and makes sickness worse! How do you guys with kids cook for them? I feel so bad for my son!

I feel for all you ladies I have the constant nausea all day every day my house is a disgrace and my daughter is bored I've no strength and can't eat a lot xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->