• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I can't decide what is worse, Waiting to O or the TWW

OhHappyZ

TTCAL
Reaction score
Part of me likes the wait to O because I don't have to symptom spot, and there is the excitement of the upcoming O, but the other part of me hates it because I just want to O already!!!

And part of me loves the TWW because I can symptom spot and obsess, and there is the excitement of a possible upcoming BFP, but of course the other part of me just wants to know already if it's going to be AF or BFP!!

What do you guys think? Which is the worse of the two waits? :coffee:

Apologies for the spelling error on the poll. Can't for the life of me figure out how to fix it.

Oooo that's a tough one. I think for me I would have to say the tww is worse though. At that point I just want to know. I wish our bodies could just send us a alert as soon as fertilization happens like hey we caught your egg we will now implant into your uterus and remain there for nine months :haha:

Two week wait I think is worse, symptom spotting is a huge problem for me, every little thing!

Definitely the 2ww, as it goes on foreeeeeeeeever!

Waiting to ovulate definitely! I don't have regular cycles so it's very stressful.

I say tww because you have done everything you can, waiting to O is filled with possibilities lol

Waiting to O. It's usually a longer wait for me than the tww. Plus during the tww, what's done is done, you've BD'd you can't change anything now. But waiting to O it's a bit of a time calculation and whether DH will be home when he needs to be.

Haha I love how everyone has their own opinion and reason!

Part of me likes the wait to O because I don't have to symptom spot, and there is the excitement of the upcoming O, but the other part of me hates it because I just want to O already!!!

And part of me loves the TWW because I can symptom spot and obsess, and there is the excitement of a possible upcoming BFP, but of course the other part of me just wants to know already if it's going to be AF or BFP!!

What do you guys think? Which is the worse of the two waits? :coffee:

Apologies for the spelling error on the poll. Can't for the life of me figure out how to fix it.

Waiting to O is worse that the TWW. I've had so many neg preg tests I just wait until I'm late to start testing and don't even pay attention to symptoms because it's too confusing.

Waiting to ovulate for me - I have PCOS and very long cycles!

Maybe this will change..but right now its waiting to O.

I dont know my cycles that well, being that it seems to flucate and ive been trying to track it.

Im hoping my cycle is long enough to deal with IF I even implant.

but yeah waiting to O is horrible... but then that TWW is horrible after I O and dtd and waiting!

I think TWW is worse for me because all you I do is symptom spot and obsess about my bbt and drive myself and my dh crazy!

At least with waiting to O you can actually DO something (opk's and BD) while you wait!

But I have a fairly regular cycle of 27-29 days, so I can see that if you had a long or irregular cycle waiting to O would be absolute torture.

Definitely waiting to ovulate - the two week wait means nothing if you don't know if you're ovulating in the first place!

TWW is worse for me! Leading up to O is exciting and filled with lots of fun and optimism..2WW is hard because I symptom spot and well, I'm impatient so all I think about is whether I'm pregnant and when I can test.

I voted for waiting to o, cd29 today opks only got a visible line yesterday after having a cold around cd12 which seemed to wipe them out. My cycles are getting longer each month!

waiting to O for sure. I have 35 day cycles and my O date used to be around cd 19. This month it was cd 20. So basically it's 3 weeks from cd 1 to O. Very frustrating and very long. oh and then there is the 3 days after suspected O to verify with temps that you are even in the TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"