I can't do it!!!

Awww hun!Don't deprive yourself of something if you want it....just have a couple of squares maybe?Xx

Distraction, distraction, distraction!! Go find something to do, or have a drink!!

If your someone whos ate choco daily or alot in last couple of months, your better off cutting down on it not cutting it out.
Cutting out causes more chance of a binge as you crave it 10x more.

Nothing wrong with just cutting down, weekly or even monthly if you enjoy it that much.
Go & drink few glasses of water to kill your cravings, as water does really fill you up.

I'm not hungry at all, just really craving chocolate! I had a massive SW spag bol for dinner :thumbup: I've been drinking diet coke and munching on grapes this eve but can't get chocolate out of my head! I have a feeling this is gunna be harder than I thought :dohh:

Tbh i would rather avoid it at all than to have a little bit .. because your all that closer to just having a massive munchout, then youve undone all of your hard work for the day ... but if you know you can stop at one little bit then i guess it wont do any harm

I'm going to resist! Hubby is gunna do me some SW chips and a runny egg instead :haha:

Was lovely! Nom nom nom

I'm still not convinced by this SW lark... Unlimited homemade chips and you still loose weight?! Hmmm we'll see :lol:

Try a few squares of dark chocolate, it's better for you than milk chocolate. :) I let myself have a few squares now and again. I had a brownie the other day and it was orgasmic. A treat for myself for doing well. :D

from what i hear its good for you to have a little piece of dark chocolate a day. so if u have major cravings for chocolate have some dar chocolate and its much sweeter so if u had a whole bar would be sick and not ever want that much again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->