I can't eat anything.

ashxd

Reaction score
The thought of 99.9% of foods makes me sick. I eat. I don't like it but I know the baby needs it. I'm 10w... Please tell me I will enjoy food again. Please. :nope:

The first 48 hours was really hard for me to eat. I was forcing myself to eat. Eventually, I learned to love my new diet. Are you drinking a lot of water? I sometimes find I'm less averse to food on days I'm drinking 13+ cups of water. Probably because I'm so full of water all I can think about is sloshing around and going potty haha. What are you eating? I really think eating all organic helps my tummy. Yogurt is my best friend. When I really can't stomach anything, I just have a peanut butter sandwich or nibble on walnuts.

Btw I love your ticker.

The first 48 hours was really hard for me to eat. I was forcing myself to eat. Eventually, I learned to love my new diet. Are you drinking a lot of water? I sometimes find I'm less averse to food on days I'm drinking 13+ cups of water. Probably because I'm so full of water all I can think about is sloshing around and going potty haha. What are you eating? I really think eating all organic helps my tummy. Yogurt is my best friend. When I really can't stomach anything, I just have a peanut butter sandwich or nibble on walnuts.

Btw I love your ticker.

My tastes are so weird I have to drink a certain brand if water. Lol but I'm Drinking it and ginger ale. I've been eating a lot crackers and baked chicken because literally nothing else sounds like I can stomach it!

Thank you!!!

Sometimes, I think I won't be able to stomach something, but I force myself to try it anyway. Usually, it's not as bad as I imagine it.
When my nausea was at it's worst, I had a lot of cold fruit, yogurt, crackers, soups, and fruit popsicles. I had to stick with mostly high pH water too. Lemonade worked better than ginger ale for me. It seems like it wouldn't, since lemons are seen as acidic but internally, they're very alkaline.

Fruit smoothies would probably work too but I was always too lazy to use my blender.

Btw I love your ticker.

herding what do you mean by the first 48 hours....

You will enjoy food again! With my son, I was sick alllll the time, day and night. It was like this bad cycle of- I feel sick and I need to eat/if I eat I feel sick. I would literally have a few different kind of crackers on hand and just try a bite of each (spit out the ones my body rejected) until I found something I could actually swallow. I did this with many kinds of food. My brother still says it was the craziest thing he ever witnessed, lol! Seriously, there was one food I could eat all the time, and I just went with that most days. My doctor told me not to worry- when you're sick, just eat what you can to get yourself through the 1st trimester. But it did eventually go away! And you get the best present at the end of the 9 months- totally worth it! :)

Yes you will enjoy it again but when no one can say. For me my nausea went and my appetite returned at around 16 weeks with previous pregnancies. For this one I had it bad from 6 weeks til about 10/11 weeks and then had a couple of weeks of feeling fine but now it's hit me again. I'm counting down to 16 weeks when hopefully I will feel better x

I find that pre-made fruit smoothies/juices, like the organic ones with greens nd stuff in then as well as fruit are a good stand by when I can't stand to eat or make anything myself (the kitchen in general makes me sick most of the time right now). I just wander with one of those big bottles all day and try and chase with water as I go lol.

I've had constant MS since 5w6d and completely stopped being able to cook ANYTHING so I stopped grocery shopping (wasting too much $$ letting food go bad) and literally the moment ANYTHING sounds good I go out and buy it and what sounds bearable today will sound awful tomorrow. Awful! The docs said 1st trimester as long as your taking a good prenatal not to worry too much about not eating enough it's after the 1st trimester that it's more important your eating enough. I find myself eating fast food more but am still losing weight because I can only eat maybe a 1/4th of what I would normally eat. And I eat a lot of fruit Popsicles and fruit smoothies... it's a pain but I cannot force myself to eat when I am nauseas and that just makes you feel worse. Also my doc said to try and not to drink large amounts of water at once because the sloshing around in your stomach will also make you feel worse. Said try and take little sips of water all day long...

You will definitely like food again. I was sick to my stomach from 5,5 weeks but found being hungry made me nauseous. So if you force yourself to eat you might feel better. I found bananas and also crips and crackers were life savers. Sometimes they made me feel sick but once I ate a felt w million times better. Just eat whatever you fancy no matter what It is even If its chocolate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->