I cant function..

Parkep

Very happy mom
Reaction score
Nothing is getting done except the bare minimum. Between the morning sickness and how dang tired I am, my house is a disaster! I want to do all the Christmas things! Bake cookies, wrap presents, play in the snow. I just can't! Sorry ladies I just needed to rant.

Bless you! I'm getting over the worst of the awful pregnancy symptoms (although at 19 weeks I'm not impressed I'm only just doing so!) but I really suffered and I feel your pain! Don't worry a jot about the house work, at the end of the day, you've just got to get through the days and survive the best you can! You really can be quite ill with it all yet you just have to try and keep going, it's rough! It must be horrible to feel at your worst over Christmas but it's just one year. This time next year, you'll be back to yourself and able to enjoy it all with your expanded family!

Hope you feel much better soon!

I know what you mean! I'm not suffering too bad from morning sickness but the exhaustion is kicking my butt. I've slept away the last three days and am sick of sleeping and yet just want to take another nap! Ugh

Thank you ladies! I just got to my breaking point lol. I watched some sappy Netflix movies, had a little cry then a small nap lol felt better after.
I dont remember feeling this crummy with my other pregnancys

I swear this pregnancy hit me like a bus compared to with my son!! I know I'm 3 years older, but damn!!! I feel like I'm closer to 10 years older. Lol

I'm hoping I have more energy and less pains by 2nd tri. Fx

Parkep those are my thoughts exactly! Due to the tiredness I only have a few hours a day to do all the housework including walking the dog... doesn't help that the washing machine isn't working and the ironing has build up from the last 3weeks where I was too nauseous to do it. I feel like there is so much to do and so little time before christmas...

It's awful isn't it? Between 6 and 11 weeks I too was unable to function. I couldn't even do the smallest things like cook, housework walking short distances. I felt so unwell and fatigued. Thankfully it started to improve at 11 weeks and now all I feel is slightly weak stomached if something smells bad and tired every so often. It must stink having that first trimester crappiness over Christmas. Hope you feel better soon!

I've had to give up changing most poopy diapers in the last week because I can't stand the smell. The last one I changed, I barely got the new one on DD before I had to run and hurl. Hubby's been awesome with housework and diaper duty but I know it's hard on him with me being pretty much in the same boat as you: I can't function when I get home from work. I can barely snuggle with DD for a while before making some soup.

My OH has had to take over with most things. I'm finally turning a corner which is good. Still tired all the time but at least I can eat.

I'm there with you, between the exhaustion and nausea I've not able to do as much as I want this Christmas, DS is very happy to be watching Christmas movies thankfully and is waiting till Friday to do baking with his grandma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->