I can't get it out of my head that I'm pregnant

babydoll06

Reaction score
& its really starting to drive me crazy. I'm miserable.. I'm so nauseous all the time.. my boobs KILL me, I'm super crazy bloated.. broken out.. I can't sleep ever.. nonstop cramping.. Completely utterly miserable. & I can't get the thought out of my head... and I test every morning thinking as bad as I feel I'm going to wake up with a DARK positive.. and get a bfn. We need a magic light in our belly button that turns colors or something as soon as you get pregnant so there's no guessing... or colored urine. Blue for if its a boy and pink for if its a girl. Forgot the headache.. Massive massive headache. Come on, bfp or even af.. I'll take either one as long as I can get out of the not knowing agony.

When is AF due? It's amazing what the mind can do to the body if it's set on thinking something is going on. Or, PMS could just be really bad. OR.... FX, you are testing too early. How many DPO are you/when is AF due??

I'm 8 dpo.. not due until Sunday. I know its early..but I've gotten positives at 9 dpo twice before so I just assumed this time would be the same, even though it apparently isn't. We have three kids already- 1, 2, & 6.. and each of them we conceived the first cycle that we tried. Maybe that has something to do with it? I don't really know. This is the first time we've tried for our 4th (& most likely our last baby).. I've had cramping and nausea during all three of my 2ww's.. the boob pain never until the DAY I tested positive.. yet this past week has been a hormonal hell of every pregnancy symptom you can think of. If I'm not burping, I'm farting.. and If I'm not farting, I'm gagging.. or peeing... lmao. I'm out of first responses.. I have some ic's that are supposed to be here tomorrow. I'm assuming I won't see anything on them for a day or two atleast since my frer was negative this morning.. ::sigh::

I know you aren't supposed to use o tests as hpts.. but I'm 8 dpo and it's pretty stinkin' dark.. I'm getting a little excited..!!

Attachments

• 11079786_10152912401132880_883378419_n.jpg
    11079786_10152912401132880_883378419_n.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 8
Silly question...but what is an o test? An ovulation test?? Could you tell me how this works and what it means??! Thanks!! I'm also 8 dpo and got a bfn with frer test this am ; (

Yes an o test (opk) is an ovulation test.. Here's a link that explains using them as hpts.

https://www.justmommies.com/articles/opk-as-hpt.shtml

I've always gotten dark lines on opks in early pregnancy, several days before a first response would show it. I've also heard that you get an estrogen surge right before your period is supposed to start, so you could get a good line on an opk and still get your period. Its tricky.. not really something you can rely on, but it's a fun way to waste time during the 2ww..

I got a negative on a frer yesterday at 8.. and now I'm out of frer! I've got some ic's (internet cheapies) coming today so I kept my first morning sample & I'm HOPING (fingers crossed!!) that I will see a little something today. Good luck to you too! Kepe me updated!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"