• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I can't help but be scared :(

xJessie91x

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage on New Year's Day. We had been trying again ever since. I took a test (well 2) today and both show 2 lines, quite faint but 100% there. I am getting cramp/pain feelings and have increased discharge which keeps worrying me is blood so I have to check. Am I likely to be ok? I know I need to try not to stress but just terrified I will lose this baby too :(

Any positive comments or stories will help massively.

Attachments

• IMG_4913.jpg
    IMG_4913.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_4916.jpg
    IMG_4916.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 9
So sorry for your loss, it's something so devastating! Also, your BFP is most definitely there! My lines were equally faint. Nothing indicated pregnancy for me other than sore breast and the fact that I was TTC. I didn't have cramping but I checked for darker lines as the days went on and it never disappointed me!!! My lines got darker and then I had cramping accompanied with brown spotting for appx 5-7 days! During that time I went to my OBGYN who did a scan and reassured me all was well at 6wks2days. I'm 11w6d today and my little bean is kicking away, per my ultrasound I had yesterday!!

Increased discharge is really common in pregnancy even this early on... I've certainly got it! It's natural to be worrying Hun especially after a loss, I had a MC 4 years ago and I've had 2 healthy babies since then but it still terrifies me losing this baby. You just have to get through these early weeks as best you can and maybe book an early scan if you want to put your mind at ease.

Congrats on your BFP.

sorry for your loss!
I completely sympathise , my first pregnancy was a miscarriage and it left me completely traumatised when I was expecting my son, I never wanted to leave the house or move around in fear of something bad happening. I had ridiculous amounts of discharge which like you said would freak me out so much I had to check all the time that it wasn't blood! I should mention on two occasions I had bleeds in my healthy pregnancy, I was 14 weeks the first time and intercourse caused it, (soon stopped doing that haha) and the second time was at 24 weeks and it was bright red blood I called an ambulance and was convinced I had lost him! they never found the cause but I went on to give birth to a very healthy baby boy who is now 6!
I am now 9 weeks with my second and I am just as freaked out this time, constantly checking toilet paper, symptoms etc but the increased discharged and crampy feelings are normal xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"