I can't pinpoint my mood!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by loopdido, Apr 15, 2009.

1. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

Anyone else feel this way - I was going to change my 'I'm currently feeling' mood thingy - but can't think how I do feel at the moment:dohh:

I feel tired, kind of frustrated for no reason, I feel agro with people for things I wouldn't normally. I can't stand sitting at my desk at work and just want to get up and leave. I could probably cry if I thought about it:hissy:

I know it's preggo hormones, but blimey - how can I get my brain into gear - I can't sit here at work for another 6-7 hours:blush:

I wish I could just fast track a few weeks so that I can get scanned to make sure everything's as it should be - all I have to go on at the mo is my darker hpts and the fact that I am so :sleep: my (.)(.) have gotten bigger and I feel nausea every now and then - I was bloated for a few days after I got my bfp, but not so noticeable now.

I am off on holiday on Saturday, and haven't done a thing towards planning, and packing - I seriously could take or leave the holiday right now - but sure I'll be ok on the day and enjoy it! lil bean is taking over my thoughts right now!:rofl:

sorry this turned out long - but nice to get my feelings down - thanks for reading:hugs:

2. minicazzybee

minicazzybee Mummy to baby Alexander

Hey,
    I completely empathize with you! If I could pick a mood icon it was be 'blah!'. I'm about 11 weeks pregnant and completely up and down. I wasn't at work yesterday and spent most of the day watching SATC, ironing and crying because the creases wouldn't come out of my work shirt!

It's completely ridiculous, I'm normally a rational well-adjusted person, but last night the boyfriend spilled some cous-cous on the sofa when we were having tea, and I was so angry I could have quite happily stabbed him!! (only joking, but I'm sure you know what I mean!) I just seem to have no tolerance for other people, especially on the roads which is a bit worrying. Inbetween the frustration and tears, I'm generally lethargic and restless, like a kind of constant anxiety.

I can't offer you any advice other than it's not just you-I promise you. If I didn't know I was like this because of the hormones I was have committed myself to the loony bin weeks ago!!!

xxx

3. ClaireLouise

ClaireLouise Well-Known Member

Aww sweetie i totally understand!!! You always think you should know what you're feeling 'cos you're pregnant, and when such a person was pregnant, i feltlike this, so you should too' etc etc.

I today am feeling annoyed and stressed due to petty agruing with OH this morning. But i have times when i just feel like i could burst out crying or feel so immensely pissed off for no reason at all!! Thankfully, this isnt TOO often, and i have really good days too. But then i can annoy myself to tears by just not being able to choose what i want for lunch!

I reckon there should be a ..... Im Currently Feeling: Hungry... again! I think we could think of a few more to add eh girls?!

xxx :hug: xxx

4. emma2810

emma2810 Mummy to 2 boys :)

I feel exactly the same,Im so high then low its unreal!I'm so tired i could sleep for days-but when it come sto it I cant actually sleep cos im so worried that something bad will happen and praying to god everything will be ok. :( :) :S thats how i feel lol xx

5. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

thanks ladies - what are we like! lol

btw - I think there is a mood icon for 'blah' already! lol

6. Per16

Per16 Well-Known Member

Oh my word, I am exactly the same up and down like a yo yo! It is normal I reckon, I cry at anything! crazy!

7. puppycat

puppycat Mum & PAL

Hello ladies!

I was really shocked there was no 'hungry' icon too!

I am EXCITED!! We're viewing a house Saturday and it's loverrrrrrrrly. YAY!!

8. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

yay - good luck with the house viewing - that's something to look forward too. Bet you'll be picturing which room to have as the nursery!

I'm strangely less hungry than normal - or more like - I feel hungry go into the kitchen look in every cupboard and the fridge, and can't imagine eating any of it. I mean there's choc bars, easter eggs, flap jacks, hot cross buns all sorts - but what did I end up eating - a rice cake!