• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

i cant sleep properly!!!

tink

mummy of 5!
Reaction score
:hissy:i spend most of the night tossing and turning!left,right,both legs up,one leg over the other,on my back!!!!!!!i just cant settle!!!!i tried on my front but my boobs are kicking in now tooo!:hissy:
i love it!!!!:rofl:
p.s. is there certain positions that are best/not so good ,when you are preg????
:blush:just waiting for my digi tests to come in post so i can test again!(its the conception date ones again!i love em!)
i am obsessed!
i peed on 2 sainsburys own line tests yesterday and the test was darker than the control!!!!:rofl:
i dont think i will stop till i see that bean on monday!!!:rofl:

Morning! i'm just as bad i haven't slept properly in about a month, i can't sleep on my front anymore so i've got an extra pillow that i can snuggle into and wrap my legs around and thats been helping.
xx

Hi hun, i dont sleep well either...

....glad to see your still peeing on those sticks hun :) xxxxx

icant sleep properly too..and yeah couple of pillows should help cos it helped me a little bit as well.. x

I think lack of sleep is very common. My mind just seems to be so active all the time and I think that is keeping me awake more than not being comfey! x

I dont sleep for needing a pee :hissy: then i cant get comfy then when i do I need to pee again :dohh:

I usually have a pillow laying lengthwise next to me, and I sleep on my stomach with one leg out to the side at a 90 degree angle, I put that leg on the pillow on the side and it raises my tummy just enough so that it doesn't feel uncomfortable. I usually bend my arms at the elbows and try to use my arms to raise my back enough that my boobs aren't being so compressed. The bad thing about this is that when you change sides you have to keep moving the pillow to the other side. I notice that my boobs / nipples most hurt when they rub up against things and touch things... Once I get them "settled in" they don't hurt as bad... so I usually just cringe until I get them settled in. My poor husband! He has never seen me with such big boobs (DD was from previous marriage) and he is so excited about them! Unfortunately he can hardly touch them at all though because they hurt so badly! He does touch them lightly which feels nice. LOL - Way TMI I know!!!

p.s. is there certain positions that are best/not so good ,when you are preg????

Yes... you should not sleep flat on your back because there is a chance of oxygen to the baby and uterus being cut off... However, this is only after either the first 1/2 of pregnancy or the first trimester (I can't remember which). I forget when it starts but it's not something you need to worry about right now. Just know that it will be coming...

Me either.. I can tell that my muscles are shifting to accomodate the baby because I get muscle cramps really easily at night.

im not sleeping well at the mo', think my minds racing and last night i woke up feeling sick!, dn't feel like i wanna be sick but just feel sick if you know what i mean x

I've been exactly the same, tossing and turning all night. Noticed lately too that I wake up with my arms feeling achey, like pins and needles. Weird.

So I've started sleeping with a pillow by the side of me, like a body pillow. I snuggle up to that and it feels a bit more comfy.

I've not been able to get to sleep. Once i'm alseep i'm ok. Until i wake at the crack of dawn arrghhhh!

I've been sleeping for England!!

OH isn't impressed though, he said that I've been kicking the crap out of him while I'm alseep (I don't mean it, I don't even know I'm doing it!) and the other night he had to go and sleep on the sofa because I was lying width ways across the bed lol!!

Oh and the bloody sod took a picture of me last week because I was doing a Superman pose (think Superman mid flight with one arm straight up), I wasn't impressed, mainly because the covers weren't over the top half of me so all you can see are my HUGE melons! :rofl::rofl:

My sleep is rubbish too. I keep waking up to pee and then my body wont let me have a lie in. I wake at around 6-6.30 every morning and cannot get back to sleep (Im on hols at the mo, so not working!!). Also I keep nodding off in the evening. I think I just need more sleep because my body is working over time!!

Me too!!! thank god im not the only one!! Im getting like 10 min sleeps through the night then wake up, not fair! I end up waiting to get up! Mines from feeling sick and cramps

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"