I can't sleep!

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Oh man its driving me crazy. It just started but I think it's gonna be a 'thing' haha. The last 3 nights I just can't get comfortable. The first night I even jumped out of bed and threw my clothes off and found something else because I just could not get comfortable. Haha I'm looking at my SO now sleeping all nice and taking up two thirds of the bed...hmmm.. haha. I don't know what to do about this, I didn't have this with my son until I was in my last trimester and woke up at night just to roll over (i call it the three point turn)

I'm only maybe 5 weeks, I don't get what's keeping me up :shrug:

I'm going through the same thing! I don't have any advice or I'd be snoozing right now. At least you know you aren't suffering alone :winkwink:

Hang in there girls!!! I had the same thing for weeks early on from about 5-10 weeks. I'd go to sleep ok cause I was soooo tired but by 1am that was it. I was wide awake till about 4am. According to my dr it's got to do with progesterone levels so I took it as a good sign. I'm now 12 weeks and am starting to sleep through the night again. Good luck and know that it does get better:)

Yeh I can't get to sleep either.. I slept in the middle of a double bed last night with 5 pillows!!!!

Same here hon. I can't offer you any advice unfortunately as I can't figure out what to do myself.

I'm just waiting till I'm nice and big and have to kick hubby out of bed because of all the room I'll need....ha ha, bye bye sofa boy!!!:haha:

I had this last nite, hope it was a one off x

Haha after I wrote that post last night I stole the comforter off of the bed and slept on the floor.. until my SO woke me up around 6 am because he was cold hehh. I don't know how that was more comfortable but I slept well, though now I'm a little sore. Good to hear that it might get better in second trimester! I think I may go buy a body pillow today.

Thanks for all the replies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->