I can't stand the wait!

autumnalways

Reaction score
Good morning!

I had wrote on the regular ttc board, but thought with all my anxiousness I should write here.

My husband and I are not really planning anything out as far as making sure that I am ovulating on a certain day and so on. I have a 24 day cycle. We bd on November 30th and a few times the first week of December. From an ovulation calculator just plugging in my cycle days it was saying I was fertile a few of those days. The only day I really felt I had the best possibly of getting pregnant on would of been the 30th.

A few days after that I started having this odd taste in my mouth. I drunk lots of water and kept trying to get rid of it but couldn't. I sucked on hard candy and all sorts of stuff but could not get rid of the taste. I just thought maybe sinus drainage?

What would be 5 and 6 dpo (if I o'd on the 30th) I noticed my cm went from thick and lotion like to more abundant, thinner and had some pink blood that eventually turned a brown color. Very light. Very crampy off and on.

Yesterday 7 days after I took a test and it was negative and my cm is thinner like with yellow like cm. My cervix is low and feels different. Not to be gross but my finger slips right in and only half my finger to feel the cervix. It is firm feeling though.

I've been pretty gassy feeling also.

I don't know what to make if it. I want a positive so bad. I read a few days after ib you should get a positive. So maybe that wasn't ib I had at 5 and 6 dpo...

So you took the test 7dpo? That is very, very early. Even if it was implantation at 5-6 dpo, it will take a few days for the HCG to build up enough to show on a test. Give it a few days and test again. Maybe even wait until AF is actually due if you can!

I never have spotting, except for sometimes right before AF. Last month, I spotted on the same exact day I had a huge temp dip, just one time and I thought for sure it was IB. But nope, AF arrived right on schedule. I think its just surges in hormones that cause it sometimes.

Good luck! :flower:

I never have spotting of any sorts and am a very dry person. I never have any cm and usually even sticking my finger to feel for cm it's dry. So just some odd things, but of course could all just be coincidence. I tested yesterday and since I have such short cycles af is due in less than a week...

Update... my period is due in 2 days. This last week I've continued to stay pretty wet down there with pretty water like cm. Off and on I've noticed a pink shade to the cm. Last night there was a glob of yellow cm that was stretchy.

I guess what concerns me Is that I've had this pink look to my cm on and off... would implantation do this? Basically at 5 and 6 dpo I had it. It went away for a few days and then on and off again for the last few days. I'm now at 10 dpo. It feels like my cervix has went higher than it was and there is a dip on it (I'm assuming it's closed)

Sounds like promising symptoms to me. Even though you may have a short cycle, it still could be way too early to test. Especially since you aren't sure of the exact day that you O'd. I would wait the 2 days then test again with a FRER if you can get your hands on one! FX & GL :dust:

Thanks! I really hope so! I am trying not to get my hopes up and also trying not to test because I've been getting negatives. I've never noticed these things happening before so really praying for the BFP! I have a FRER in the bathroom ready to go.. think I'll test Saturday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->