I can't stop crying...

opera_lady24

TTC #1 & TTA
Reaction score
What is wrong with me? I had a huge cry fest this morning...my poor hubby...bless his heart...and I found myself holding back tears trying to find a decent gyno in my area. I almost lost it when I was on the phone with the secretary.

SIGH!!!! AF or BFP show up already!!! :sad2:

If it makes you feel any better I started crying at the memorial day parade on monday.... absolutely no reason to cry there! Maybe you are thinking too much about it as I would assume most of us are. Find something to busy yourself with as difficult as that may be. :hugs:

Aww hunni! :hugs: I get like that! I have like, sudden flushes of sadness too over it all! :flower:

Aw! I know what you mean! I've been sobbing off and on the past few days, it's driving OH insane. :/ I hope all this crying means we'll all be getting out BFP's soon! I'm not normally this weepy.

I'm not normally this weepy either. I don't know what it means. I've had nine BFNs so far so I really don't think I'm pregnant. Who knows. Crazier things have happened. On another thread I started I posted some pics of this morning's test. Some people think they can see a line and some people can't see anything.

On the brighter side we just got our wedding video (almost a year later) and we're about to watch it. Hopefully that won't make me cry. I'm so tired of crying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->