I can't stop eating CHOCOLATE!

stacie-leigh

Expecting a baby girl
Reaction score
Over these past few days all I want to do is eat chocolate, I've just had some chocolate cake and I have decided that i'm eating far too much of it :blush:

Is anybody else craving everything sweet? I'm also craving cheese and milk, yum yum!!!!!!

x

I'm craving chocolate! OH won't buy me any because he says "baby doesn't want chocolate!" :haha: I do have a cake somewhere I can make, though.. Which sounds pretty appealing at the moment. I've also been sneaking his chocolate puddings. :haha:

I'm craving cheese too! Milk makes me throw up though. :(

What is it with the cheese?!?! I am going nuts for cheese and milk! Must need the calcium! :)

Nope i haven't had any cravings for chocolate or cheese and i HATE milk so thats a no no for me lol, I just seem to want to eat salty things all the time like crisps. mmm x

im also cravin alot of cheese and milk, and skips atm lol

I'm craving milk but I can't drink it as it gives me really bad stomach aches x

I have always been crazy for milk but at the minute I'm drinking 4 pints a day!!!!!!! I just can't get enough of it :)

I am defo a chocoholic at the moment!!! I am not even really that much of a choccy lover either x

Chocoholic here as well at the moment! In the past 3 days I've had 3 LARGE bars of milky bars (like literally 37g of fat in each of them :dohh:), and a few Beunos, and penguins, and just CRAP! I can't help it!!!!!!!!!

I'm a chocoholic anyway its all I craved in my last pregnancy and I havent quite got rid of it :)
I think I'm craving tomatoes, peaches, Chicken or anything meaty and greggs baguettes :)

I had a chocolate brownie yesterday... and topped it with nutella :blush: :haha:

Have been craving chocolate like MAD for the last week or so!!! And I had went off it completely at the beginning... I just go with the flow though, and eat it! Hehe, other than that though, no other mad cravings.

My little girl is gona be sweet like chocolate :p

i wasn't craving chocolate but then made the fatal flaw of joinging the hotel chocolate tasting club, basically they take £17 out of your account and send you a big box of chocolates every, 4,8 or 12 weeks. just got my latest box and busy troffing ,my way through them....no wonder you egt free dental treatment when pregnant :blush:

Wow I want them to send me chocolate too! I've nearly run out of supplies ;) x

This is not a word of a lie, I just read your subject title and just had to go get myself a snickers bar!!?? and Im not even that "into" chocolate at the minute....don't get me wrong if its there it doesn't stay there very long Lol but generally I'm more a chrisp person.

Meeeee
I think its a girl thing as the same happened when i was expecting my dd and again now!

I couldn't eat chocolate for the first 4 months - went right off it, but now I want it again! Trouble is I had quite alot yesterday and gave myself a massive headache, as I guess my body has got used to not having it - too much sugar!

salty, fried and spicy...hubby made chicken strips..so I put chilli sauce on them and ate around the chicken..so basically only eating the breading...I hate chicken!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->