I can't stop eating CHOCOLATE!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by stacie-leigh, Sep 7, 2010.

1. stacie-leigh

stacie-leigh Expecting a baby girl

Over these past few days all I want to do is eat chocolate, I've just had some chocolate cake and I have decided that i'm eating far too much of it :blush:

Is anybody else craving everything sweet? I'm also craving cheese and milk, yum yum!!!!!!

x

2. Srrme

Srrme Well-Known Member

I'm craving chocolate! OH won't buy me any because he says "baby doesn't want chocolate!" :haha: I do have a cake somewhere I can make, though.. Which sounds pretty appealing at the moment. I've also been sneaking his chocolate puddings. :haha:

I'm craving cheese too! Milk makes me throw up though. :(

3. Sarah&Ady

Sarah&Ady Weight Watchers Champ!

What is it with the cheese?!?! I am going nuts for cheese and milk! Must need the calcium! :)

4. Mummy to be x

Mummy to be x The 4 of us...♡

Nope i haven't had any cravings for chocolate or cheese and i HATE milk so thats a no no for me lol, I just seem to want to eat salty things all the time like crisps. mmm x

5. playgirl666

playgirl666 Well-Known Member

im also cravin alot of cheese and milk, and skips atm lol

6. EffyKat

EffyKat Mammy 2 a gorgeous prince

I'm craving milk but I can't drink it as it gives me really bad stomach aches x

7. stacie-leigh

I have always been crazy for milk but at the minute I'm drinking 4 pints a day!!!!!!! I just can't get enough of it :)

8. Lil_Apple

Lil_Apple Mummy to 3 Beautiful Boys

I am defo a chocoholic at the moment!!! I am not even really that much of a choccy lover either x

9. samantha.xo

samantha.xo Mummy to Charlie

Chocoholic here as well at the moment! In the past 3 days I've had 3 LARGE bars of milky bars (like literally 37g of fat in each of them :dohh:), and a few Beunos, and penguins, and just CRAP! I can't help it!!!!!!!!!

10. Lilybelle

Lilybelle pregnant with no.2

I'm a chocoholic anyway its all I craved in my last pregnancy and I havent quite got rid of it :)
    I think I'm craving tomatoes, peaches, Chicken or anything meaty and greggs baguettes :)

11. starrybean

starrybean Proud Mom of One

I had a chocolate brownie yesterday... and topped it with nutella :blush: :haha:

12. CaptainMummy

CaptainMummy Well-Known Member

Have been craving chocolate like MAD for the last week or so!!! And I had went off it completely at the beginning... I just go with the flow though, and eat it! Hehe, other than that though, no other mad cravings.

My little girl is gona be sweet like chocolate :p

13. 3011busyyear

3011busyyear Well-Known Member

i wasn't craving chocolate but then made the fatal flaw of joinging the hotel chocolate tasting club, basically they take £17 out of your account and send you a big box of chocolates every, 4,8 or 12 weeks. just got my latest box and busy troffing ,my way through them....no wonder you egt free dental treatment when pregnant :blush:

14. stacie-leigh

Wow I want them to send me chocolate too! I've nearly run out of supplies ;) x

15. MamaDo

MamaDo 2 Boys and 1 Girl

This is not a word of a lie, I just read your subject title and just had to go get myself a snickers bar!!?? and Im not even that "into" chocolate at the minute....don't get me wrong if its there it doesn't stay there very long Lol but generally I'm more a chrisp person.

16. Niamh's mummy

Niamh's mummy Well-Known Member

Meeeee
    I think its a girl thing as the same happened when i was expecting my dd and again now!

17. Dizzymum

Dizzymum Well-Known Member

I couldn't eat chocolate for the first 4 months - went right off it, but now I want it again! Trouble is I had quite alot yesterday and gave myself a massive headache, as I guess my body has got used to not having it - too much sugar!

18. jessabella

jessabella Well-Known Member

salty, fried and spicy...hubby made chicken strips..so I put chilli sauce on them and ate around the chicken..so basically only eating the breading...I hate chicken!!