i cant stop eating!!!!!!!

Tyra86

Reaction score
today ive had 2 pieces of toast, 2 ham n tomato sandwiches, salmon potatoes n salad, cup of tomato soup, another sandwich and a mint aero......and i am still not full!!!! has anyone else suddenly started eating loads at around 20/21 weeks? not put on much weight really so far so wondering if my body is now trying to compensate. at this rate im gonna look like a whale!

Tee hee! I'm exactly the same! I've been suffering with morning sickness since about week 8 and have only just got my appetite back in the last week! I'm now eating for two, definitely!! x

I've been eating loads for about two weeks now. I'm eating fairly healthily but lots of it. Apart from the mint Aeros! I'm ADDICTED! Eaten two snack bars today. The other day I ate half of one of those big bars! Oops:blush:

i totally feel you! i still, at 24 weeks, have a huge appetite!

i have a rly big apetite atm hun, i keep getting told off damn it lol ahhh well if u cant eat for 2 now ya never can hey :p xx

i am so happy to have an appetite and enjoying munching away and watching the pounds creep on... beats having ms every day and watching the needle on the scale drop & drop & worrying which is what i spent 10 weeks doing! don't feel bad, its a good thing! x

Yup hun!! :rofl: Nothing seems to make me full at the moment, I could go on and eat forever!! hehehe! xxx

i think its something to do with your metabolism shifting up a gear...i didnt complain...was great after all the morning noon and night sickness!!! :)

xx

I am the same! :D
I posted a while back everything I ate that day and it was WAYYYYY more than what you posted! LOL!! And I'm still going strong :haha:

I figure I'll do what it takes to make LO happy and healthy. I try to eat as well as possible but I'm not overly strict or anything. Enjoy yourself!!

xx

hehehe me too!!!!!!! I keep telling myself I am eating for three hahahhah - at least my peanut butter craving has gone that was a scary few weeks xxxxxxxxxx

make sure you are eating the right things if you are really hungry - make sure your food is filling without being massively calorie laden.

Plenty of wholegrain carbs and fresh fruit, lean meat etc.

im always hungry :wacko: especially in work its a pain. im starving now and no lunch until 12:30 :dohh: horrible wen im hungry and no food. mite ask if i can go to the shop lol

I am the same, I had morning sickness til about week 14 and the weight just sropped off me, now I am definately making up for it, I am eating everything in sight! I just put on another post, is anyone else eating loads as I was worried about it! hehe

I have been the same since the beginning always hungry, I have been pretty good though I think, I have a lot of oat based things as these tend to fill me up. Thankfully I have gone off chocolate all together :angel::rofl:

My nausaea is lifting so I find myself more hungry and eating a bit more, but now I have started watching what I eat much better, really really hoping that my appetite stays moderate until the end because I cannot afford to put on much more weight :)

Ive really gone off chocolate as well, the thought of it makes me feel a bit sicky still, also the smell of garlic brings back the morning sickness (which was actually all day sickness). I crave salty things though. I think thats meant to mean a certain sex isnt it? I cant remember which!

I really shouldn't have read this thread today!!! I've got a scan at 1 and I'm not allowed to eat for 6 hours before it!!! Ohhh the food I wanna eat right now....mmmmm lol I must stop thinking of food!!

My plan was to eat lots last night (but then an hour later I chucked it all up!) and then I decided to try & sleep all morning, but my OH is snoring sooo bad I've been awake since 9!!

I'm so glad my hospital is next to a sainsburys, I'm heading straight for the sandwich aisle after!

i am hungry allllllll the time! I have to eat every 2 - 3 hours, but have to eat little and often. I cant seem to be able to eat as much in one go as i used to be able to xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->