• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

I can't stop eating.

LoraLoo

Pregnant with a Rainbow
Reaction score
Usually I lose a lot of weigh in first tri. Not this time. The Dr has given me tablets as I couldn't stop being sick and they've worked a treat but I still feel very sickly if I go more than 30 mins without eating.
I'm turning into a pig! Currently lying in bed debating getting up and making a bacon sandwich 😄 anyone else?

I'm the complete opposite! I've gone off everything.

Don't get me wrong I always feel better after I've eaten but I really have to ramp myself up for any eating activities. Rich tea biscuits is where I'm at at the moment :rofl:

That's what I'm usually like, this is new to me!
Caved n got bacon n egg sarnie and a slice of cake 😂 so much for sticking to slimming world! X

Oh, this is so me. I was eating super healthy and in good enough portions prior to pregnancy. Now I can't stop eating. It is making me sick, literally. I have no idea why I just want to eat and eat and eat. I have got to get this under control!

I am in a huge battle with myself because I feel so sick all the time and eating makes it better for a whole of 10 minutes lol but I am starving constantly yet no food appeals to me at all!!!!
I am currently on the couch debating what I am going to eat because I am starving and know if I dont get up soon i am going to start puking :( I wish my mind would give me a set menu everyday of the things im going to be able to stomach so I can eat like every 2 hrs and not feel like I could tackle down a small animal and eat it lol seriously thats how hungry I feel all the time.

I can't stop eating either!! I am on steroids so I am hoping it's that and when I come off them if things go well around 12-14 weeks. All I want is starchy fatty food as well. I am only 8 weeks and I've gained about 4lbs already!!!

With my 2nd and 3rd I gained loads of weight because I was so sick, all I could keep down was pasta or chips. This time I have been fine, minimal sickness and don't seem to have gained anything, I think there is a link there xx sod it girls if it makes you feel better to eat you can fix it after!! :thumbup:

Yep. I'm not sick, i just have no self control, lol!!

Same,
If I don't eat I feel disgusting. The hard part is figuring out what to eat as most things really gross me out. I pretty much graze like a cow all day to keep the nausea at bay.

Me too it's horrible. I already look six months pregnant! Making it difficult to hide!

I found last night that plain buttered bread butternut snap biscuits are my world lol the best thing ive found I can eat and it really kept my sickness away

This. Is. Me.

I eat ALL the time. I used to be a SUPER healthy eater, and since getting pregnant nothing healthy sounds good. No fruits, no veggies, no whole grains. So I snack all day long on things that aren't that good for me, but don't know what else to do because otherwise I get SO sick.

I am eating absolutely everything at the moment. I still feel over full from last nights food, yet the nausea is starting to creep back in and I know only eating will make it shift. The thought of having to put any more food into my hideously bloated and uncomfortable stomach makes me feel just as sick as having nothing. Eugh.

Oh ladies, I feel you!

Was fine until yesterday ( officially wk 6 if that makes any difference) and I had nausea ALL day so I ate every thing in sight! And yes, you eat and you feel better...but only for like 20 mins and then feel sick again.

Think will go to the supermarket today and pack the fridge with healthy snacks like chopped carrots, grapes etc. Mini babybel cheeses are good too. Bread is solid gold though. Could I live on toast for 9 months????

Drinking ginger and peppermint tea helped a bit with the digestion too but this slowed digestion due to pregnancy lark sucks.

Anyone any tips for healthy but appealing things to eat that are easy to digest?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"