i cant stop eating!!!!

with chewy fudge bits .... ahhhhhhhhhhh stop it ;)......

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm choc fudge cake waqrm with ice cream mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
x

ive had my shower but changed back into jammys this is becus i am only allowed to walk outside for bout 10mins i hav siatica! and so nearest i can go is the shop, but we have workies outside everywhere and there banging the walls etc doing council houses, i hate walkin out the door, they all stare i just hate it lol

i dont ever get out of my jim jams. I even answer the door to the postie in them hahaha!

you are not helping - naming all these yummy foods!

Ive been like this the last few days, i eat and an hour later im starving again! drivin me mad!

does anyone like peanut butter with banana sandwiches or is it just me?
x

I'm the same.....can't stop eating!

I am just greedy though!! I've always loved my food and I'm starting to panic now that the eating for two excuse might have to stop at any moment!!!

We need to make sure we have plenty energy for labour....and you just never know when its gonna happen :winkwink:

this is very true suzanne....right thats it......where is that choc. i have resisted so far lmao.

gonna go stoke the fire too if i can show the cat outta the way :rofl:

I know how you feel.... but I have GD so I cant just dive into anything.... it gets frustrating but I see it as I only have a few more weeks..... I cant wait to finally go out to eat and eat what I really want after I have my sweet little boy!

this is very true suzanne....right thats it......where is that choc. i have resisted so far lmao.

gonna go stoke the fire too if i can show the cat outta the way :rofl:

i thoguht you said you was gonna STROKE the fire, i thought oh god is that ANOTHER thing i have to do to try getting this baby out hahahah!

lmao :rofl::haha:
shady (the cat was not happy when i picked her up and put her in her box, bet ur bottom dollar she has moved back again. I cant belive I picked up my foxes choc fudge cream biscuits, took one out while stoking the fire then left them down there :dohh: prob gd in a way or I would have finished the lot by now....lol

again i read it as stroking the fire!!!

I am sitting next to mine i think i may try it hahaha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->