I can't stop farting

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
Anyone else got this problem?

I literally cannot stop farting. They are really loud and they keep coming!

Pmsl thats too funny. I cant stop pooping!! 😕

Snap! I'm the same too! 😬😱😂

Haha I remember feeling like a farting/burping machine in the first trimester!! It was ridiculous. But get it all out, otherwise you'll have gas pains haha :haha:

The burps I've had during pregnancy are the biggest burps have ever had in my life- crazy!!

Yeah and I feel horrible if I don't let it out. Unfortunately, they're also the type that take the paint off the walls. Even the dog is like, "whoa, girl!" :blush:

Too funny! I think the surge of hormones just changes everything about a preg woman's body-- including how it processes/metabolizes food. Excessive gas doesnt surprise me LOL

Oh gosh yes. I'm 13 weeks and poor hubby is still dealing with nighttime gas. My seem to come in phases and I'll get a few days relief then BAM toots galore. HAha

Same here i can't have an hour of rest from all the activity going on down there!!!! and I have visitors at home!!!!:dohh:

I had it bad from about 6-11 weeks. I tried changing what I ate and all the different advice but nothing helped. Just had to let it out and eventually it worked itself out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->