I cant wait for boxing day dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
cos we are eating out for xmas dinner this year there wont be much leftovers so I am cooking a mahoooosive gammon joint, and we will have it with

lettuce, cherry toms, red onion, spring onion, picked onions, homemade coleslaw, crusty baguettes, pickle, all different cheeses.

then profiteroles for pud!

OMG feed me seymour!!!!!!!!!!:munch:

oh god im dreading boxing day!

i thought it was a good idea to invite the family round :wacko:

so now ive got 15 people comin with kids! im going to marks an sparks tomorrow to get lots of nibbles and goodies for the adults then the cheepo shop for the kids :haha:

oh an im going to hide all my kids christmas pressies b4 they all come cos there was only 1 of the kids here yesterday and she smashed a snow globe from disney land we had only had for about 12 years!! she wasnt even bothered and neither was her mum :growlmad:

my daisy thinks we are all going to sit round making boxes :haha:

^^ awww :cloud9:

that sounds lovely for boxing day hon! i'm looking forward to it too, a little shopping for me and mum, some fresh bread and lots of relaxing :dance:

We used to just have buffet food on boxing day but i may do a roast just for me and OH :lol: Ya know, push the boat out a bit :rofl:

I've bought a big gammon joint to cook for Christmas eve too- never done one before! How do I cook it Andrea? x

Your meal sounds delicious!

Ooooh sounds lovely! We're having ham on Boxing Days too - going to my parents for dinner :D

Em, i usually soak it overnight to get most of the salt out, then wrap it in foil and bung it in the oven for a couple of hours!

You can boil it, which is really yummy too, or add glazes to them aswell xxx

i cant wait either because this year i havent go to cook lol we are goin round familys house x

we are having christmas dinner at the local hotel and so I am cooking a large leg of lamb boxing day ..enjoy xxx

i am doing christmas day all over again on boxing day!
at my daddys!

fun fun!

then having boxing day the day after boxing day with my grand parents!!

:rofl:

ohh that sounds fab. We usually go to mil to see other side of family order a chinese and have a few drinks, we have a family 21st party that night so not sure what were doing yet, think I wanna be selfish and stay in woth Matthew just us as no doubt it will be pass the parcel I mean baby..... on xmas day haha x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"