I caved and got a negative!!

Ashson

Reaction score
Hi all
I'm new to this site, loving reading that lots of people are as frustrated with the 2ww as I am!!
So AF is due on Friday and I caved and did a test today and got BFN :nope:
I have been monitoring my body since ovulation, so I have had back ache, been cramping, had strange twinges in right side, itchy nipples, heartburn and been constipated.
I just wanted to talk to someone in the same boat and also see when you ladies think I should test again?!?!
Thanks for any replies xx

Your prob way to early to show bfp, what test did u use

Your prob way to early to show bfp, what test did u use

Thanks for your reply, I used "Freedom is knowing" (never heard of them, its a cheapie)!
I am going to try by best and test on Friday when i'm due, just soooo impatient though!!

Hi Ashson, I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I'm due AF on Friday but woke up yesterday morning with the urge to test, which of course was a BFN as it's too early :(

Had really sore boobs and what I believe was an implantation bleed on Saturday so fingers crossed! This is our first cycle and the 2ww is already driving me bonkers!

x

Hi Ashson, I'm in exactly the same boat as you. I'm due AF on Friday but woke up yesterday morning with the urge to test, which of course was a BFN as it's too early :(

Had really sore boobs and what I believe was an implantation bleed on Saturday so fingers crossed! This is our first cycle and the 2ww is already driving me bonkers!

x

I'm glad I'm not the only one to cave ha! I've just done another and it was invalid, I flooded it....not cool!!!!
AF due for me on Friday as well, fingers crossed for us both!
This is my 2nd cycle but first of being obsessed lol. ! Xx

Hello Ashson. I'm just over 8 weeks and only just had a positive urine test at 7.5 weeks......after 7 (yes SEVEN) negatives in 3 weeks! (I want shares in Clearblue!!). GP said it was probably down to the fact I drink so much water (I never heard of that)....apparently it dilutes the urine. A blood test confirmed my suspicions though as it's much more accurate in early stages. Oh, I should add, I tested negative the next day and day after I tested positive! Fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Hello Ashson. I'm just over 8 weeks and only just had a positive urine test at 7.5 weeks......after 7 (yes SEVEN) negatives in 3 weeks! (I want shares in Clearblue!!). GP said it was probably down to the fact I drink so much water (I never heard of that)....apparently it dilutes the urine. A blood test confirmed my suspicions though as it's much more accurate in early stages. Oh, I should add, I tested negative the next day and day after I tested positive! Fingers crossed for you xxxxx

Huge Congrats to you!
Wow, you seriously must have shares in clear blue, they are crazy money haha!!
I have never heard of that either regarding the water, I'll bare that in mind haha!
I'm already contemplating when I should test again, I wonder if I can hang out until Friday when AF is due, that's if she doesn't make an appearance before hand! Will keep you posted. Xx

I caved yesterday and BFN, if my O date is right I'm due tomorrow so will test again then. If no AF and BFN i think i'll wait until Sunday.

I'm abroad so the tests i got here measure 25miu, they dont sell anything lower...

Do you have a link to your charts ladies?

FINGERS CROSSED!!

I'm in the same situation as you ladies as well! Ovulated on 11/7. BD'd literally every day this month. I had signs of implantation beginning on sunday 11/16 - dark brown discharge that lasted 3 days, only when i wipe. I'm exhausted - slept like 12 hours last night! I always sleep on my belly and every morning this week my breasts have been sore when i wake up, this morning i had a little spot where i lactated in my bra last night !!! I took a test on Tuesday morning which was a BFN but I'm not due to get AF until friday.... hoping SO badly i get a BFP - as well as you ladies :) maybe we'll share a due-date month!!! I will update you guys with my results when I do test... Please do the same! :)

I'm out this month :( AF reared it's ugly head this afternoon.

Plenty of baby dust to you guys! 💫👶🍼

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"