I caved and tested

doctordeesmrs

Mummy to 2 boys TTC #3
Reaction score
I'm so annoyed with myself but couldn't resist the urge to poas. I'm only 7dpo so no surprise that it was a :bfn: Really need to control myself until af due.

good luck lovelyy on getting your BFP!!!! im tempted baddd 2 test early aswell! but im gonna try my bestest not too! xoxo :)

Think i need to get hubby to hide them lol. Will just put it down to a moment of insanity lol.

I'm so annoyed with myself but couldn't resist the urge to poas. I'm only 7dpo so no surprise that it was a :bfn: Really need to control myself until af due.

I know the feeling. I am 8 DPO and want to POAS. lol It was probably too early. I would say test again in a couple days. Good luck!!

I'm 7 dpo and the only reason I haven't tested yet is because my frers haven't came in the mail yet lol.. probably a good thing.

I have a load of IC's. Starting to think buying in bulk wasn't a good idea lol.

I just did the same!! Got a :bfn: too:( I am only about 8DPO, don't know what I was thinking. lol

I am going to try and hold out until at least Mon to test again.

Fx'd our BFP's show up soon!

Fingers crossed for you! I've left my tests in the car so I'm not so tempted to take one just yet lol x

Fingers crossed for you! I've left my tests in the car so I'm not so tempted to take one just yet lol x

Good idea! I should go and put my tests in my car too. They are currently under my sink, not a good spot! lol

I think i should tell DH then that will be that little problem sorted. I'll be lucky if he gave them back before AF due lol.

Good idea! I should go and put my tests in my car too. They are currently under my sink, not a good spot! lol

To be fair no matter where they are, if you are tempted, your always going to get one no matter where you have hidden them! 🙊 x

I'm tempted to test too. But I hate the disappointment of a BFN more than :witch:
Luckily for me, I don't have a test in the house... however saying that I might make a cheeky trip to boots.

Today is CD 25; I normally vary between 24-29 CDs. I think I'm about 13-15 DPO today.

Im exactly the same.. Seeing people getting bfp from 8/9dpo i convince myself I will get one too.. But always disappointment when it comes back bfn
Im a day late now just took one of them horrible early preg predictor tests and was bfn going to see if AF arrives tomorrow if not then il pick up a frer on Monday..
Fingers crossed for us all X

Who am I kidding il probably pick one up from Asda when I go shopping in abit lol x

Well i tested again today and bfn again!! Also might have ordered another load of IC's lol. Going to be a long week haha

Don't you just hate it when you think af is starting, but its just brown spotting. And you're like seriously in limbo. Not yet on CD1 but not yet officially on your af - this is me

Any more spotting blue water? I'm literally giving myself a stomach ache I'm stressing over it so much! Had the thinnest faintest line of light pink /brown spotting tonight but nothing else since this morning. Is it starting or not???

Any more spotting blue water? I'm literally giving myself a stomach ache I'm stressing over it so much! Had the thinnest faintest line of light pink /brown spotting tonight but nothing else since this morning. Is it starting or not???

Nothing at all nothing. I don't want to get my hopes up. :hugs: the waiting game is stressful, I really think I'm out then :witch: doesn't show up so I get confused.
Gonna have to buy a test by tomorrow.
I've also replied in another thread :flow: so sorry for the repeat

In fact I tell you what I'm gonna do. Save my FMU in a cup, take it with me when I go to buy the test, and test then find out there and then!

How frustrating BlueWater. The waiting is horrible. Hate how the :witch: plays games. Fingers crossed for SMU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->